TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^Well said!

September 2005-April 2006 is totally 2 years; my how mathmatics sure must be slipping in New York

Oh, and I hate how Lost is only like a new episode for 2 or 3 weeks straight, then will be repeats for another 2 weeks. If you aren't going to make a television season a season, then don't start the season so early!!!

"Sometimes I think I'd quite enjoy being a mod here." (CoasterLou)

It's been interesting, Louise. I'm a mod on two sites right now (this one and Westcoaster) and sometimes it's frustrating dealing with people who can't spell or even barely express themselves, let alone follow the rules of the site.

I don't it so much here, but on Westcoaster, I do a lot of editing of posts to make them readable and to keep the board clean and easy to read. Quite honestly, that work is somewhat therapeutic and it makes me feel useful.

Eric

September 2005-April 2006 is totally 2 years; my how mathmatics sure must be slipping in New York

Nooo not all of New York. Just downstate.

Oh, and I hate how Lost is only like a new episode for 2 or 3 weeks straight, then will be repeats for another 2 weeks. If you aren't going to make a television season a season, then don't start the season so early!!!

I agree.

God, I hate the media! They portray my 2 favorite nonfood related things as dangerous. Trains and roller coasters.

First, trains. A few months ago, the local NBC station aired a story on how the control trailer of a train is the most dangerous part of the train when in push mode. Then they give examples that don't show how that part of the train is dangerous. One example is when a train in push mode collided with a car on the tracks and half the train derailed. HELLO!!! IT WOULD HAVE DERAILED EVEN IF IT WAS IN PULL MODE!!! A few nights ago, a news station in Arizona aired a story on how trains are dangerous to pedestrians and people in automobiles. KNOCK KNOCK!!! THEY'RE CALLED SUICIDES AND STUPID PEOPLE! I believe it is against the law to stop a car on railroad tracks. Blame law enforcement for not enforcing the law, not the railroads. Trains can't stop as fast as cars.

And I don't believe I need to explain the roller coaster part of my rant. A few days ago, another Arizona news station aired a segment on why roller coasters are dangerous.

WHY yesterday did the ATM ask if I wanted to continue in ENGLISH....no I'm in America and want to read spanish....GOD!

I'm not discrimating expecially since I'm gay......Just wish people would learn english when they come over here to live.

Sometimes I think I'd quite enjoy being a mod here. Other times, I realise I soooo don't have the patience required to respond to certain threads without getting myself banned...

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24384

Omgkingdaka is making me wish that I was a mod!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24424

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=168779#168779

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=168785&highlight=#168785

I just got a letter from my bank telling me that my account is SERIOUSLY into minus figures. That means I get charged £30 (practically $60), but they've waived the fee simply because my account is usually "kept in good order". I will be charged if I withdraw any more money though, and if I don't get it back into the green soon... Seriously, I have no clue how I'm gonna get by until I get my next student loan installment, I don't even know when it's due, although it must be soon. This is the worst mess I've been in pretty much since I was about 15. F*ck.

"WHY yesterday did the ATM ask if I wanted to continue in ENGLISH....no I'm in America and want to read spanish..." (deguy123)

I agree with you, but with Spanish speaking Latinos being the fastest growing segment of the population, retailers are making it as easy as possible for them to do business. In other words, it's all about money.

Eric

I hate when people B***h about bulletins on myspace. Like the one below. I Recieved an iPod NAMO for having an A in all my classes listen to what this person said

Date: Apr 22, 2006 8:54 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: RE: i am happy!

Body: no one cares... and seriously with that last bulletin.. oo free ticket thing.. IM me crap.. wow.. ur pretty desprate i would have to say

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

Date: Apr 22, 2006 6:08 PM

I got an ipod nano! yay!

Im starting to hate my mom completely, she's akways yelling at me for no reason and Im never right about anything. She favors my sister over me and its quite obvious and Im getting really sick of it. I'd move in with my dad but there isnt any room at his house and I know a lawsuit would come out of it. Oh and did I mention I HATE military school?

Colin"D-R-A-M-A"C

Cleaning a backyard pond SUCKS Big Time....

And then one end of the 'feed hose' from the pump to the top of the waterfall broke! Giving me less a 1/2 foot to use of it. Arrrrrrrrg. Hmmmmph.

Well, I got it figured out, but it still sucked, and was mucky and icky and did I say mucky?

Grrrrrr. Unhappy bear.