TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who aren't courteous among the walkways of a park (won't move out of the way if they're in your general area and will walk straight into you.) Also, running up escalators bugs the heck out of me, I mean its an already moving staircase.

• 2 weeks later...
One of my biggest pet peeves is people who aren't courteous among the walkways of a park (won't move out of the way if they're in your general area and will walk straight into you.) Also, running up escalators bugs the heck out of me, I mean its an already moving staircase.

I just walk into them.

I cannot for the life of me, understand, that of all the millions and millions of people who

would love to have a one-on-one with Pope Francis.....why Kim Davis? I think this was a set up

for obvious controversy and armchair support/rage.

Seriously, why invite her? For right now, I think they should fly Chris Mintz over to the Vatican

and get his own personal one-on-one with Francis. Once he heals up and can walk better again.

But not her.

I cannot for the life of me, understand, that of all the millions and millions of people who

would love to have a one-on-one with Pope Francis.....why Kim Davis? I think this was a set up

for obvious controversy and armchair support/rage.

Seriously, why invite her? For right now, I think they should fly Chris Mintz over to the Vatican

and get his own personal one-on-one with Francis. Once he heals up and can walk better again.

But not her.

It was proven that it actually didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder to self: Do not set laundry facilities on fire....ever.

Major Sadness. Our cat Stella got bitten near her tail base, some time after we came back

and started letting her go out on her own, again. She's at the SPCA now, and we're picking

her up in a couple of hours. But now she's got a stint in her, and a "cone of shame" on, heh.

And of course, multiple instructions on when, why and what to give her, feed her, do for her, etc.

And same time yesterday --- our WATER HEATER started with major dripping the same time

as Stella's 'event'. So, we now have to replace it - and we're doing so, tomorrow. After

Stella comes home today. So we will have to keep Stella upstairs, with her cone on, while they

remove the old, and replace with the new heater.

And we have to move Major Stuff in the basement, to allow them a wide path for moving the

two heaters....

It's going to be a tense week or so, especially with Stella. Thankfully, we're not doing anything

major, except food shopping, movie going, lottery ticket buying and such.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Well, my family officially went nuts and lost it today at a public park. Part of me was amused at just how angry my family was getting over the most petty bullshit until I looked around at all the other people in the park, staring at them, thinking to themselves "WTF is wrong with those people?". A little reminder for me to not go anywhere with these people anymore.

^ They broke the Cardinal Family Rule...

"Do NOT take the dinner table fights OUTSIDE into The World."

Worked for my family - but once.

1001892645_ResizeofIMG_5604.JPG.800baba02885e8dc54bc8d3b080b5cf2.JPG

Happier XII. TPR 2014 Scandi Tour - Grona Lund