TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I have ZERO immune system, that's why I'm sick all the time. I guess that should be my rant really.

I'm always sick.

Being sick is terrible. This infection I have is totally messing me up.

I totally feel your pain right now. Some people would feel somewhat satisfied knowing that others are sick as well, but not me. It sucks being sick. It sucks when others are sick, whether with you or on their own. It SUCKS missing work for being sick. It SUCKS MORE when you have to fly out to Chicago where it's in the 30s in the sun WHILE being sick..... I hope you guys feel better soon (or have already ). I've had this stupid infection for 4 days now, and it's not slowing down, and my cousin's wedding is THIS Saturday!! I usually enjoy my trips to Chicago, but given the circumstances, I know it's gonna suck.

^ Sorry you guys are sick. Hope you get your health back soon!

I've noticed a growing trend where in restrooms, there's a stack of paper towels on the counter instead of being loaded into the traditional wall-mounted dispenser.

Just what I like---picking up wet paper towels and making the other ones wet at the same time. How long could it possibly take to load a paper towel dispenser?

Eric

I felt like I made a kind donation to Century Theaters tonight..Why do I say this? I payed $10 to go see Stay Alive and I heard more of some stupid immature kids laughing, talking, and over-exaggerated screaming. I really felt like giving them a kind "STFU" but you can't really do that in a packed theater around the wrong crowd of people. Really, if someone's going to watch a movie with their friends in the theater, they need to consider others in the theater and keep their mouths shut. It's not a social hall after all. To top that off, I had to sit in the second row from the front...nech-ache, headache, and you can name the rest.

/rant

I am sick of everyone at school that is trying to be a rapper. Wearing tin foil in your teeth make you look like someone with a single digit IQ, saying "Bling-Bling" is really stupid and for crying out loud PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!!! I don't need to be seeing your boxers because your pants are on the verge of falling off. Also, what is with walking around while holding your crotch?!

Are you afraid someone is gonna kick you there or do you always have to make sure it's there?

For the movies, stop making PG-13 horror crap. There not scary, and that killed AVP.

People who want to tell me something important and then forget what it is, and

ACE YOUNG SINGING ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS AND MAKING IT HORRIBLE.

I thought the whole show (American Idol) SUCKED last night..Even my man Chris sangWhat if...which is a great song...but when you have to sing a 45 second version of it...it doesn't sound good...

JEFF

^Ace Young? Hmm.... don't know, don't care.

Evertime I visit my family in Chicago I try to help out as best I can, be it hauling groceries, mowing the lawn, or helping out in my uncle's shop. After all, they are feeding me and lodging me for free. Well, I wasn't very helpful this time around because I was deadly sick! I had a nasty sinus infection and had to stay bed-ridden for most of the weekend, except the day of my cousin's wedding when I toughed it out in 35 degrees outside (needless to say, I got worse). So I catch one of my cousins talking about me behind close doors, how I'm such a bum for avoiding the family and using my sickness as an excuse to not help out. That really offended me beyond belief. I could have easily canceled this trip altogether, but I felt it was important to be there for his sister and support her on her wedding day. This is ONE time out of many that I don't help out, and for good reason. They couldn't see the fact that it was a struggle for me to be there. The only thing that mattered was that they were short one handy man. It's always nice to know how your family really feels about you. And to make matters worse, my family and I come home to find out that our 6-month old poodle was attacked by rottweilers (don't worry, she'll live ).