TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

When I saw that commercial of the Patriots saying that they were going to Disney World, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I think New England has ruined Disney World for me.

Who was in the commercial saying they were going to Disney World? The one I saw they said Disneyland.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a card from a dear friend, letting us know his partner passed away mid-February.

They'd been together over 23 years and they were a great pair, together.

Life just sucks, some times.

It really bothers me that most people these days know what "yolo", "turnt", and "swag" mean, but they don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're".

I hate the first three words you said. I also hate when people make Facebook posts like, "Heyyy, jst haD mcDoalds" or " high john r u fre l8tr?"

Most cringeworthy post I've ever read from an enthusiast:

Look at Gatekeeper. The theming is all bird...wing coaster, bird logo, bird-themed trains. But it's called Gatekeeper, which has absolutely nothing to do with birds, simply because they wanted it to go over (and through) the front gate.

Sorry if I whine about Gatekeeper being a griffon too much.

Someone in the Silver Dollar City thread just chatted about the now closed

Ozark Wildcat coaster in the former Celebration City park....

PLEASE somebody adopt this beautiful wooden coaster, and bring it

back to the life it deserves?

Ozark1.jpg.370d71eef6a4eadda905c1058b576f62.jpg

Such a great, nifty layout. Wish we had this one, besides Coaster at Playland (PNE).

• 2 weeks later...

^Well,to be fair, Coaster is amazing and still in my Top 5 Wooden Coasters. So you've got a gem up there. But yeah, I do agree about Ozark Wildcat. I've driven by it twice, just sitting there SBNO, and its depressing.

Anyways, I really hate it when a certain group of horrible people does horrible stuff, leading to other terrible people doing terrible things to combat the actions of the horrible people. Now I'm double-screwed. I sincerely hate both of you.