TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

My new pet peeve (professionally) is people who go out of their way to tell you how long they have been doing something/working in this industry/ working on these machines etc. Just because you've been doing something for 20 years doesn't necessarily mean your good at it or that you know what your doing, and just because I haven't been doing this as long as you have doesn't mean that your always right and I'm always wrong.

Also, I hate it when people (usually older people) give you their phone number and don't include the area code. I don't know where your from or where your cell phone is registered so just tell me the area code when you give me your number.

What do you got against double negatives?? They never done no harm to you........

That's terrible English - you should say "They ain't never done no harm to you"

Anyway - my rant is I got my new passport today, why is it that in this day and age they can't get a decent looking picture in there? The one I sent in doesn't look too bad at all!

What do you got against double negatives?? They never done no harm to you........

That's terrible English - you should say "They ain't never done no harm to you"

That's improper again. It's "They ain't never done did no harm to you."

You mean "They ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as they ain't never done diddly squat for ain't no harm was ain't done never ever to ain't you or not anyone that ain't never had no harm for diddly squat done as none other than no one has any no harm ain't been done to no one."

I've been dealing with Pancreatitus off and on for 13 months now and we still are trying to figure out what's causing it. Most recently (two weeks ago) they took my Gall Blatter out, thinking that may have been the cause and the pain that went away for a little while (although surgery pain took it's place) but now it's coming back. There's only one more thing the doctor said he could try if this didn't work and I'm not sure what to do with myself right now.