TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I hate it when I try to talk to a good friend, and thry don't want to talk, but then thry strike up a big, enthusiastic conversation with someone else ho culd care less about them. I f**king hate it!

Like why? What did I do??

The thing that I don't like is when I get the train to university. Since I travel in the morning, it is always busy and people like to crowd on the platforms where the doors of the train will be. But the thing that irritates me the most is when my train arrives, people who don't need that train move in front of me as if to go on. Then they just stand there in my way. So I have to around them to go onto the train while they are still standing close to the door on the platform.

The cars space thing happend again!

Why are drivers so ignorant - they can't see that there's two spaces there for 2 cars.

And not One Big Gigantic Space for themself.

Grrrrr.

Some idiot in a recycle truck yesterday came around our house and knocked off the Christmas lights off our front yard tree and of course I had to fix it. But the pole I use to put the lights up kept on breaking and it felt like my fingers were about to fall off. I am still ticked off about it.

The cars space thing happend again!

Why are drivers so ignorant - they can't see that there's two spaces there for 2 cars.

And not One Big Gigantic Space for themself.

Grrrrr.

People do this where I work all the time! Once one of our drivers managed to take up 3 spots with his motorcycle!

Canada Post made an announcement concerning the (possible/probable)

phasing out of home mail delivery altogether in five years!

Businesses will still get delivery. But by then, we will all

have 'community boxes' set up for picking up mail. Fun.

I realize that the internet has lessened snail mail more

and more every year. But still - it'll be a sad day (for me)

if and when this change happens.

This is more a than a .

^They had mentioned doing something like that here too, but I think it would be only newly built developments at first. I honk that part if t would be a way to ease into doing it for everyone.

I wouldn't like the change, but understand why you'd be even more adverse to it.

In our school we have a job that you volunteer for called safety patrol basically you move barriers around the road to let people in and out during dismissal. So people sign up and one person has to make the schedule and my PE teacher asked for a volunteer. I volunteer after about five minutes of nobody saying anything. Now I'm starting to get complaints from people about being with people and doing safety patrol to many times in a row. At one point a group of people started yelling in class about it when I wasn't there (my friend told me about it). This pisses me off for so many reasons.

1. YOU signed up for it! Honestly if you sign up for something you have to do whatever the person in charge told you to do!

2. This isn't social hour! This is a JOB! not hang out with your friends and talk. Unless your getting into fistfights with your partner I see no reason to change it even if you don't like them.

3. If you don't like my schedule then why don't you do it? Oh wait you made me volunteer. Seriously, if you don't like my schedule where were you the day the teacher had asked for volunteers.

God, the people in my class are stuck up and can't take responsibility for anything! If the same people keep complaining I'm going to put them every week

When coasters have MCBR some of us coaster folk complain that it 'slows the train down' or 'loses its pace'.

Then once we get a new coaster without an MCBR, we complain that its capacity will suck.

EX: See Diamondback then Banshee

People that avoid saying Christmas and replace it with holiday, winter, etc. I've never seen anyone get offended by Christmas and I've seen a ton of non-Christians celebrating it. It's OK to say Christmas.

(Also, I hate it when Santa Claus saids Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas.)

^ yeah that's starting to make me upset as it's happening more this year than in the past...what really made me mad recently is that on more than one occasion this week, people have said "Merry Xmas" out loud to me which sounds terrible and they won't say Christmas.

^ yeah that's starting to make me upset as it's happening more this year than in the past...what really made me mad recently is that on more than one occasion this week, people have said "Merry Xmas" out loud to me which sounds terrible and they won't say Christmas.

"X"mas actually does mean Christmas. "X" is (I believe) the Roman symbol for Christ. That's why you see that PX symbol on a lot of religious imagery.

Something that really bugs me is people starting Christmas celebration before Thanksgiving. I hate seeing Christmas decorations before it's Halloween and I actually went out of my way to avoid Christmas music until Black Friday this year.

Something that really bugs me is people starting Christmas celebration before Thanksgiving. I hate seeing Christmas decorations before it's Halloween and I actually went out of my way to avoid Christmas music until Black Friday this year.

I hate that Black Friday started on Thanksgiving Day this year in many stores. It's unfair to the store employees and it takes place on a day meant for enjoying the things you have.

I am getting really, really sick of the loading teams at the UPS center I'm doing seasonal work for as a driver's helper. Not a single day has gone by where they haven't ****ed something up, and if I have to help the driver tear apart half the goddamn truck one more time just to find a package that's about as far away as possible from where it should be or rendezvous with another driver to pick up a bunch of our stuff that got on their truck because no one pays attention to the location labels, I'm going to be very tempted to drive down to the center just to choke a bitch. The driver I work with wasn't kidding when he said that most of the holiday help consists of stupid, arrogant, self-absorbed college kids, dumb wannabe-rednecks who are there only so they can afford more unnecessary mods for their trucks, and angry, abrasive out-of-work fortysomethings with obnoxiously laissez-faire attitudes towards doing what they're supposed to do and a general inability to not be dicks to everyone, and the average quality of the daily loading job sure demonstrates this.

I hate that Black Friday started on Thanksgiving Day this year in many stores. It's unfair to the store employees and it takes place on a day meant for enjoying the things you have.

I'm glad that the store I work at still closes on Thanksgiving. A few years ago every other store in the shopping center was closed, now it seems like almost all are open and we were one of the few that closed (same thing with Easter too). I think it's only a matter of time before stores start opening on Christmas too.

It's that time of year to count how many people don't know how to drive!

Makes me sick when my commute is 30-1hr plus longer due to people braking for no apparent reason like going UP a hill!

Brakes are not there to make YOU feel better about your driving OR to help you stay in your 'comfort zone' - If you are going too fast for your own good, move over to the slow lanes. Be considerate of others and everyone will be safe, simple as that.

Has anyone noticed that practically EVERY YouTube video/channel has a commercial you can't skip? When did they implement that? It wasn't so bad before when you could skip after a few seconds, but now you can't skip any of them.

- Just something that really annoys me.