TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

That too. I mean, I don't think he'd actually say it to his dad in person, but if I talked to my parents like that about something as minor as computer usage at that age, I would probably have been without a computer or much of anything else for MONTHS.

Come to think of it, how the hell is a ten-year-old even allowed on here?

1: I OBVIOUSLY didn't say that to my dad. I'm a very nice person...kinda.

2: My mom trusts me, and there was no said age limit wen I signed up. It let me sign in even though it says I'm 10.

And stop blabbing about me and that comment I posted. I find that really rude, mean, and hurtful! I really hate that! Yes, I know if I said that to my dad, I would have my computer taken away. Now just stop saying these rude, mean, and hurtful things! Again, I really hate that!

I hate it when your best friend decides to stop talking to you. I don't want to be too emotional or make a big deal out of it but it's still not fun.

I like listening to Ride the Lightning as much as the next person, and it's much better than most of the music I hear in my area; but unless James Hetfield himself is performing live downstairs, I have absolutely no interest in listening to Metallica being played full blast throughout the house at 4 in the morning when I have to wake up early. I swear, sometimes I wish our neighborhood would just get power outages on certain evenings just so my neighbors can shut up for a bit while I'm trying to sleep. It's even worse when they play the same two-chord song over and over again every time they light up.

I like listening to Ride the Lightning as much as the next person, and it's much better than most of the music I hear in my area; but unless James Hetfield himself is performing live downstairs, I have absolutely no interest in listening to Metallica being played full blast throughout the house at 4 in the morning when I have to wake up early. I swear, sometimes I wish our neighborhood would just get power outages on certain evenings just so my neighbors can shut up for a bit while I'm trying to sleep. It's even worse when they play the same two-chord song over and over again every time they light up.

Better than my buddy's obnoxious wannabe-redneck neighbors who spend way too much of their time getting piss drunk, riding around their ATVs and dirtbikes in their backyard, and blasting awful pop-country and radio rock while drunkenly hooting and shouting at the top of their lungs. If I have to hear the same goddamn Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, and Rob Zombie songs blaring again and again well into the night, I'm just going to start throwing bottles at their house until they stop or until my friend gets pissed at me about it.

Well, actually, there was the time that we took an extension cord and used it to help move his entire sound system to the windows nearest their house before we cranked it WAY up and blasted nothing but Dying Fetus and Devourment until they got the message and turned it down, which was probably because they weren't completely plastered yet.

People in line for the new Kevil Hill laser tag at Dreamworld, complaining about how long the wait time is. 25 minute wait for an attraction that opened two days ago. If it's so bad just leave, nobody is forcing you to wait!