TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I had a cross country meet today. I put my wallet (with $60, a credit card, MetroCard, and key) in my duffel bag, which was under my school's tent along with everyone else's. I finished running, and when I went to change, my bag was gone. After 20 minutes of frantic searching I found it- 50 feet away from the tent with all of the pockets open, and the wallet magically disappeared. To the person that took it- I hope you get trampled by an escaped zoo animal.

My brand new laptop has just decided to commit suicide. Not even joking. Just, out of nowhere, refuses to boot. Already tried a restore, a repair, and multiple diagnostics, and nothing is working. It's less than a year old, and showed no signs of problems prior (before you shout "VIRUS!!!1!!!one!!!, no, I have an antivirus that's fully up to date and scanning regularly.)

I'm really, really effing annoyed.

You know what touches a nerve for me. Is when people post their private lives on Facebook then get pissed that people are snooping. Don't post the shit if you don't want it to be found. It's the Internet. Another thing is bad grammar. Just because it's the Internet doesn't mean you can post like you have a low IQ. *end rant*

You know what touches a nerve for me. Is when people post their private lives on Facebook then get pissed that people are snooping. Don't post the poo-poo if you don't want it to be found. It's the Internet. Another thing is bad grammar. Just because it's the Internet doesn't mean you can post like you have a low IQ. *end rant*

It's also like those people who post something, and when certain people reply to it, the poster is all THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GO AWAY.

Well, when they post something for the whole world to see, it becomes everybody's business

You know what touches a nerve for me. Is when people post their private lives on Facebook then get pissed that people are snooping. Don't post the poo-poo if you don't want it to be found. It's the Internet. Another thing is bad grammar. Just because it's the Internet doesn't mean you can post like you have a low IQ. *end rant*

God, I hate that too.

I'm pretty sure.

But for us tonight, I think we saw

(we don't watch too much tv)

the first Christmas commericals

of the season...

Ho ho ho.

I have staples in my head because some dumbass guy got on stage, jumped, and kicked me in the scalp during Title Fight's set. It feels ok(stings a bit) but it still sucks. I also feel kinda guilty because my Dad wants the money from the venue to pay for the stitches. Generally I would refuse to do this... but it says everywhere that stagediving is against the rules and there was security everywhere and it still happened... and I can't afford the bill and my Dad doesn't want to pay for something that was not my fault...oh well. I'm all for moshing and crowd surfing... even stage diving withing reason pertaining it is done right(superman way) but not for someone just jumping in and kicking me in the face in air... that just sucks,

Wisdom teeth!! Why do we have to have them if they are going to cause us so much pain that we have to get them removed?! Ugh! The entire side of my face hurts!! ... Okay, thats all! Just wanted to vent about the pain from wisdom teeth!

~Matt

I hate it to. I have to get them removed soon. Some people actually have a big enough jaw line and it won't affect them and in others the wisdom teeth don't come up so it doesn't affect anything.