TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Well this month has been complete sh*t. I almost broke my video camera, almost lost my wallet, my car broke down on me, I lost my debit card, and my dog passed away. *Ugh* I'm sick of August and I'm sick of all this disgusting awful luck.

Apparently I'm such a terrible guy to be around that I can start dating a girl who was near-creepy levels of obsessed with me two weeks ago and, in that short frame of time, watch her break up with me and refuse to talk to me. And all I ever did was try to be as nice and normal as possible.

Honestly, I'm so freaking done with this s**t. I try, I honestly try, to be better than the jerkoffs who seem to have people surrounding them day and night, but by doing so I must be shooting myself in the foot repeatedly in an attempt to just be a half decent person and an even minutely dateable guy, since I'm always alone these days. I'm so useless at everything anyway, so now this is no exception. To be honest, I'm glad I at least have a shred of sanity left, otherwise I'd have offed myself years ago considering how completely useless I am to anyone. And this isn't the teenage angst talking (I know when I go there, I sound even more freaking pathetic) because I know how lucky I am in a lot of ways, but that's irrelevant in this case, since this is just me looking at, in general, how completely pathetic I am and how this just confirms it, just like everything else I do does.

Just...eff it.

Oh, and in other riveting news, my cat ran away, both my dogs are getting really sick, I can't afford any college I want to get into, and my family's completely broke. Oh happy day.

Apparently I'm such a terrible guy to be around that I can start dating a girl who was near-creepy levels of obsessed with me two weeks ago and, in that short frame of time, watch her break up with me and refuse to talk to me. And all I ever did was try to be as nice and normal as possible.

Honestly, I'm so freaking done with this s**t. I try, I honestly try, to be better than the jerkoffs who seem to have people surrounding them day and night, but by doing so I must be shooting myself in the foot repeatedly in an attempt to just be a half decent person and an even minutely dateable guy, since I'm always alone these days. I'm so useless at everything anyway, so now this is no exception. To be honest, I'm glad I at least have a shred of sanity left, otherwise I'd have offed myself years ago considering how completely useless I am to anyone. And this isn't the teenage angst talking (I know when I go there, I sound even more freaking pathetic) because I know how lucky I am in a lot of ways, but that's irrelevant in this case, since this is just me looking at, in general, how completely pathetic I am and how this just confirms it, just like everything else I do does.

Just...eff it.

Oh, and in other riveting news, my cat ran away, both my dogs are getting really sick, I can't afford any college I want to get into, and my family's completely broke. Oh happy day.

You know what else chicks don't dig? Whiny guys who bitch about nonsensical stuff on roller coaster forums.

Seriously, if you "know how lucky you are in a lot of ways," then prove it. Focus on the good, and quit being a little bitch about the rest.

Life sucks. Deal with it. You're not gonna gain any friends, chicks, or sympathy at the rate you're going. I am sorry to hear about your pets, but it's time to man up concerning the rest of that stuff. The suicidal garbage is selfish and stupid.

It's harsh, but I hope that helps. Seriously.

^ No worries. We all get in moods now and then and sometimes need a swift kick in the arse to remind us that things are never that bad....which is where I come in. I pull no punches, especially whenever there's hints of suicide involved. I do hope things get better for ya.

Highschool is fun, but the people aren't always.

I do Irish Dancing. I'm a guy. Apparently just because it has the word "dancing" in it, and isn't followed with "with the stars" people consider me to be below them and their precious little football games are a more manly sport.

Honestly, people need to get over themsleves and their giant egos.

When I went to Bay Area Bash and West Coast Bash, I told numerous people that I did Irish Dance. Did any of them judge me? No.

People actually thought it was cool.

It's almost 4 AM, and I'm still up doing homework. (BTW, thank you for actually working, 5 Hour Energy!)

The thing is, I've gotten absolute s**t done tonight. I did my decently long physics homework, and planned on getting at least half of my history project done tonight... I've done one part of a total of ten, and I still have five to do, most likely tomorrow.

Darn you, procrastination!

Highschool is fun, but the people aren't always.

I do Irish Dancing. I'm a guy. Apparently just because it has the word "dancing" in it, and isn't followed with "with the stars" people consider me to be below them and their precious little football games are a more manly sport.

Honestly, people need to get over themsleves and their giant egos.

When I went to Bay Area Bash and West Coast Bash, I told numerous people that I did Irish Dance. Did any of them judge me? No.

People actually thought it was cool.

The people who consider you below them, will be working dead end jobs some day. People who actually pursue things they're interested in, and who are themselves, are WAY better than those "cool" "football" kids.

Ahhh so frustrated.

A few days ago I slept like absolute shit, so I overslept a bit and missed 1st period. For some reason, my mother thinks that missing 1st period is the end of the world. After she got off of work, she drove to my dad's house and went off on me, saying that she won't pay for my college, she's not going to get me a car, she's never going to take me on vacation, I'm going to end up being a loser, how she's going to have to start drug testing me, how she hates lazy people, and how I'm never going to succeed in my life.

For missing one period.

I don't get it.

It's even worse because I'm doing so well so far this year, I've maintained a 4.5 GPA through the year (in 6 honor/ap classes) so far, where as last year by this time I was already failing a class and struggling to catch up. It's incredibly unnecessary to blow up and ruin your whole day because your son missed a class (that I have an A+ in) one day.

^Are you Asian? Ouch.

As for me, texting is illegal in California, right? So why is it that I pass by this gigantic building wrap everyday on the 405 by LAX telling you not to text. Hmm....an 80 ft billboard taking your attention from the road to tell you to keep your eyes on the road seems counterproductive.

So the cast and crew list went up for my school's version of A Midsummer Night's Dream today.

I found out earlier today that I'm the head of the props crew, yay! I checked who else is on my crew, and the obnoxious, b****y (sorry, I don't have a word that's more appropriate for her), my-way-or-the-highway girl that always looks pissed off isn't on my crew! YAY!

But then I looked lower on the list... She's stage manager. Besides the director, she's EVERYBODY'S boss.

Just finished my English class for the day (online school, so yeah, class ends at 3:00), got to sit and listen for an hour about how kids in my class are still not capitalizing words or using periods...I'm not a grammar Nazi, but come on now, this is 12th freaking grade, they should know this by now!

howw con they knot now howw too doo this

About Ranting: I don't understand why so many kids have cell phones when they are less than 10.