TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Was just diagnosed as depressed. People never fail to not give a damn about anybody but themselves. There's so many wicked still getting all the things they desire, merely because they are constantly boosting their ego, or constructing some stunt to make themselves look good, or turning the other cheek to the bad things. Yet me, not perfect by any stretch, though I would still consider my self a good person, has to sit around every day worrying about what bad thing is going to happen to me next. It's very frustrating to me seeing all the people who caused me to be this way living happy lives without a care in the world with what harm they do.

C'mon people! There's so much bad in the world, don't just sit there, do something about it!

(This is infact the rant thread.. Therefore...I will rant ... )

Final at noon in statistics. I'm not that worried even though I suck at math, because somehow I pulled a B on the first exam and as of now I have a 92% in the class. It still makes me a bit nervous though because I have a terrible history of needing to retake math classes, so I'm studying right now. The good news is that if I pass(and I need to do pretty bad not to pass the class) then this will be my last ever college math class.

I kinda wish I said "DOUCHEBAG!" or "F*** YOU!" But I was much younger then and I didn't say it. Whatever. F*** that stupid C*** and his gay friends.

Oh you're ever so cool, how could one ever possibly be as awesome as you

It happened three years ago, and you need to rant about it now? My memory's not even that damn long. Go get a life. Excessive profanity also ruins your point. You look like a middle schooler trying to sound hard.

And being gay, I personally take no offense to that I just feel the need to say that you, sir, are an idiot.

well, your right. i am a middle schooler and im sorry for my excessive Swearing. but you are being a bit harsh. well, i was too.

Ive stopped using gay as an insult. im sorry for being a douchebag to you and everyone else who replied to my original post.

Thanks, Facebook, for making your chat function absolutely useless.

Oh, what's that you say? "It's more user-friendly"? If you consider it "user-friendly" to not show us who's online, but only show us the friends (both online and offline) that we most commonly contact, despite that being complete and utter crap, as it shows random people we haven't contacted in any way for months... then you're an idiot. I click the chat window to see which of my friends are online, not to see whether or not my so-called "top friends" are online.

It's extremely inefficient to have to search for friends like this in order to find out if they're online. I hate this new feature, it's NOT something I'll just get used to like some other features. This CANNOT stay. And the fact that they don't let us disable it is just icing on the cake.

EDIT: Woo, they changed it back! I guess enough people complained, so yay!

EDIT: NO $%#@^$##%#$&^#$%# They changed it back to the sidebar.

Edited by onewheeled999

Hey, look, the interstate is pretty much empty. This is a perfect time to get on!

Oh, hang on, there's a car coming. No matter, he'll just move into the passing lane so I can get on easier.

45, 50, 55...

Wait a minute, why aren't you moving?

[censored] [censored] [censored]ing [censored]! Why aren't people courteous enough to move into the passing lane to let someone on when there is no one else in a one-mile vicinity?!?

55, 50...

^I was on Splash Mountain a few years ago, and someones cell phone began ringing after the second drop. Guess what happened:

A: He switched his phone to silent mode.

B: He ignored the ringing.

C: He answers the phone and ruins the ride for everyone.

If you answered C, YOU'RE RIGHT!

^ That reminds me... some parents(this sounds weird to type) care so much about their kids that they ruin things for EVERYONE. All right... this happened a while ago but if memory serves we were about to get on the elevator on haunted mansion @ DL. There was a kid near me and some friends that was 3 or 4 and he was flipping out because he was scared... actually I take back my first statement... the mom didn't care enough about her kid or she would have gotten out of line. Anyway, she told him everything would be okay and said something like "this will make it less scary" and gave him something... but I wasn;t really paying attention cause I assumed it was candy or something... just to calm him down. It was a ####### flashlight which he proceeded to shine throughout the elevator as well as on certain parts of the ride. I am sure everyone has figured this out... but things are lit in a certain way for a reason... so the flashlight took away some of the ambiance.

I am seriously starting to hate youtube. Now, I want to watch some Halo 3 videos, but since I am 15 and it is an M rated game, I am not allowed to. I had to close my account and make a new one where I had to lie about my age to say I was 18. But... I can't. Neither the Google account you get when you make a youtube account or the youtube account I created will work. It always says that the password is incorrect. I made EXTRA sure that the password was right and even had my mom be sure that it was being entered in correctly and it still wouldn't work. So after that she refused to help me, got mad at me for it, and said it was my fault because I wasn't using the right username. And she got even more mad when I told her that I would know my own username. So I tried to watch the video without an account, because it worked 5 days ago, and I still wasn't allowed. Youtube must have JUST started doing this because I watched some of these videos literally earlier this week. I don't know why they started doing this but it is seriously pissing me off.

Yeah, especially if you have a gmail....Youtube has gotten really annoying lately, considering you have to make a gmail with every YouTube account, and my real gmail account's YouTube was suspended for seriously no reason (they didn't even say why, I wasn't even putting up videos or commenting or anything) so I have to log out of my gmail, then log into another to sign into my YouTube....it's just plain annoying, I miss the YouTube of 2006!

Our cat may be put down, after this weekend.

I'm hoping for The Miracle,

but it doesn't look good for her.

I want to throw things, and destroy stuff right now.

Windows Live Movie Maker is the biggest piece of s**t program ever made to edit video. Twice now it has stopped responding, causing it to somehow show all the video clips in line, but being unable to access or edit anything without freezing up the entire computer. Thank god I went ahead and saved a final copy to my drive "just in case" it froze up again and forced me to remake the entire video again.

Traffic on the 5 was the absolute worst. Worst traffic I have ever experienced in my entire life. I only had to be on the freeway for 1.35 miles to get to 1 exit. It took me 41 minutes and 13 seconds to go that far!!!! ALMOST 45 MINUTES TO GO A F*CKING MILE AND A HALF!!!!!!! It took me longer to get from the Onramp 126 than it did to get back to Ventura once I actually got on the 126.

Went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time on Friday (Do not judge )

There was a dude sitting behind us in the cinema, by himself, a grown FECKING man, and he fell asleep and snored thoughout the last hour!

I mean, this pissed me off a whole bunch and it was my 3rd time, imagine if it was my first time! I would have seriously punched that guy in the face if I was sitting next to him

^I'll be going my third time this weekend too!

And for my first time, there was a little kid behind me who (very loudly) asked a question every 5 seconds and the parents made no attempt to shut them up. There were also a bunch of teenagers in the back corner doing things that should not be done in a movie theater...

Traffic on the 5 was the absolute worst. Worst traffic I have ever experienced in my entire life. I only had to be on the freeway for 1.35 miles to get to 1 exit. It took me 41 minutes and 13 seconds to go that far!!!! ALMOST 45 MINUTES TO GO A F*CKING MILE AND A HALF!!!!!!! It took me longer to get from the Onramp 126 than it did to get back to Ventura once I actually got on the 126.

Ok. You know what I hate? People who copy exactly what they post on Facebook onto other websites such as here and just paste it here. What the hell?! You really think you just made a hand crafted beauty of words that you just have to re-post it EVERY SINGLE CHANCE YOU POSSIBLY GET!? Please, it won't kill you, just re-type it to even slightly different wording. How hard is it?