TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3... WHY U SO STUPID?

Seriously, I've never had this much trouble getting a game to run on Windows Vista. I get a C++ error when running it normally, I get the exact same C++ error when trying to update it on SecuRom, the well-known link that fixed the problem for everyone three years ago doesn't work anymore, and all the current fixes I can find are for the Diamond version (I only have the original game)...

UPDATE: Yus! Got it working. Why didn't I try to patch the game to its most recent update before trying anything else?

The thing i hate about theme parks are the people who make it miserable for everyone else. For example, at Six Flags,persay, i'll see like a whole bunch of ghetto people talking like they know everything about roller-coasters when in reality they don't know anything. I don't mean to sound racist, but the ghetto people make me feel really uncomfortable and unsafe.

Also, i hate families at places like Disneyland where you have the dad and the son complaining that the park is for kids, while the girls in the family are getting over stressed out about it being "family bonding time" They make it seem like a tacky tourist trap meant for everyone under the age of 7 when really Walt Disney said himself that it was supposed to be a place for kids and adults to have fun TOGETHER. Not to mention that Disney is just doing a whole bunch of renovations just because they can. For example, i heard a rumor that they were going to turn Innoventions into the "Stark Expo". Iron Man is not even a Disney Character, so why should they be spending money on him? This should be saved for IOA or something.

P.S. : The food is way to damn expensive

2 nights ago, I traveled down to Santa Clarita for a AAA driving school class. First off, the class bored me to death, but second, it's really tortuous to pass by Magic Mt. and not being able to enter, even with a season pass (By the time the class finished, the park was closing). I guess I'll go on Green Lantern some other time.

Grrrrrr! DX

I love playing Left 4 Dead 2, but there are times where the people make me not want to play anymore. If you don't know, there's a feature online to kick disruptive players (shooting teammates, acting like idiots, etc.), which I think is a great idea. HOWEVER, what annoys the hell out of me is when people think it's just the most hilarious thing in the whole world to kick players for NO REASON. I'm normally one of the stronger players, and I never act like an idiot. Today, however, I've been kicked THREE TIMES (new record), and once during my best game in a while. This isn't new; it's been going on as long as I have been playing.

*sigh* I hate people who abuse things used to try and help people.

I hate when people leave their dogs in the car while they go shopping, especially when it's so hot outside.

I have actually reported it to the store and they have called the police. It is a fine and if they are cited enough for it they can be arrested for animal cruelty. Also even if it is only 65 degrees outside it is about 75ish degrees for a dog inside the car.