TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Is this thread just the hangout for 15/16 year olds?

You guys seem to have a lot of crap to rant about, try posting in the Happiness Thread to balance it out

Says the person who, as it happens, is also 16.

Besides, it's been the same for teenagers for decades: everything sucks. Hasn't changed up till now, probably never will. I know I catch myself being like that all the time.

Why does it make a difference that I posted in it? At least I'm not posting in here every week about having too much homework, or my month-long relationship ended, or how I have to study 9 hours a night before a final exam!

Seriously, go do something fun and stop freaking complaining! Hence why I suggested posting in the Happiness Pie thread

One of my friend's Facebook statuses:

"Off to summer school yet again hungover. This sucks"

If you don't want that problem...Don't drink underage

If you don't want that problem... unfriend the person. Not that damn hard.

Is this thread just the hangout for 15/16 year olds?

You guys seem to have a lot of crap to rant about, try posting in the Happiness Thread to balance it out

Says the person who, as it happens, is also 16.

Besides, it's been the same for teenagers for decades: everything sucks. Hasn't changed up till now, probably never will. I know I catch myself being like that all the time.

That's so true.

But then the next day they could be the happiest person alive.

I love moodswings!

I really can't stand the USPS here. It seems like they deliver whatever they want, whenever they want. NOTHING ever comes in a timely manner. I ordered something on the 17th and it still hasn't gotten here. What gets me is that (according to the tracking info) it's been sitting at a distribution center since last Thursday, which is located 5-10 minutes from my house! This isn't the first time either. What a joke!

My Little Rant of the day

-People who are really anti cultured and don't know what other countrys are outside of the US. There are people who think Europe is a country. I'm not asking people to know every country off the top of their heads, but I wish people would at least know some stuff.

Oh and here is a quote from someone on my facebook about this rant matter.

"So like y rnt we in russia fighting them???? theey r evil, it says so in mah histroy book"

Gotta love what you see on FB

Edited by Thelegendarymatthew

Whoever did this to my aunt's car, shame on you! Those kids (when I say kids I mean people under 18) who thought it would be funny to go up to a random person's car, throw rocks at it, smash the windows, and just plain DESTROY SOMEONE'S PROPERTY definately need to find better things to do! If they've serving their time at youth detention, hope the others there treat you the way you treat others! (no offence intended towards anyone who's had conflict with legal system) Not only is this so called "prank" damaging to other's property, it's also damaging towards the reputation of people of my age group!

Our reputation is already flawed, so nice work pushing us deeper into the mud. Just like the way my cousin (15 at the time) and his friends of a similar age were told that they cannot all be inside a store at the same time. I won't get into that, but it's age profiling. I can only dream of the day where there will be much less prejudice like this. Oh, when pigs can fly...

Valuable lesson learned... Walmart's protection plans are a joke. My iPod's headphone jack is, well, jacked up...only sound out the right earbud (not the headphones). My warranty's still technically good yet I can't even register my product. Funny thing is that my receipt never said anything about registering. Oh well, I just kindly donated $20 to Walmart.

I hate stupid "Garageband" programs that kids are in these days. You know, those programs that ghetto music "schools" make for their kids to try and "enjoy? Yeah, those. They sound horible when they perform and the crappy instructors do nothing but make the kids feel bad about themselves all while these types of programs take up their whole summer! They incourage kids to create their own stupid bands that are pointless and they end up quitting anyways because they can't do it. What the hell?

I miss Ashley so much...

It's been very close to a year since I last saw her, and now that we're officially in a relationship now, I want to see her more than ever. But that probably won't happen anytime soon, since she lives 300 miles away, and my parents most likely wouldn't be willing to drive all the way down to southern California just for me to see her... I need to see her just once more, before she goes off to college in Michigan. Just once, and then I'll be happy.