TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Intamin Challenge (RCT3)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone! Here is the results from the Intamin Challenge!

Tiger01: I noticed that your woodie was heavily inspired by El Toro, but there are a few issues: The diorama style park you went for can work, the the excecution was poor.I also would have liked to see you use a bigger area. Mainly the terrain issues with your park. Also, make your buildings jump out more, they were a bit plain.

Yamez: Woah! I have never had a park that took over a minute to load on this computer, absolutely massive! Buildings were amazing! Only a few things I nitpick at: After all that amazing work...what up with the completey unthemed aquarium? That, and the coaster's launch a little on the abrupt side but that's fine.

And the winner is:

Keep Scrolling

I'm making you guys work for it

Almost there...

And the winner is:

YAMEZ

Congrats to Yamez and his park, the Trials of Atlantis! Beatifuly done!

If you are just joining us, here are the downloads for both parks:

899_Atlantis-Release.dat

Trials of Atlantis

intamin_competition_entry__tiger01_.dat

Outlaw Intamin Woodie

1882095708_Winner!TrialsOfAtlantis!.png.62e9699c4bd200994e39a1589248a197.png

Thanks for playing!

The aquarium actually has a bit of a story behind it....

Originally, the aquarium was supposed to be built in a lake, possibly underneath the coaster, or underneath a chute the chutes that I ended up scrapping. Unfortunately, RCT3 gives the ride underwater pathing but doesn't actually allow placement underwater. It was quite saddening, because I really wanted to do that.

I probably could've left the aquarium out, but I didn't feel like any other attraction fit well in the area. The time constraints really killed that one for me :-/

Thanks for the praise though, I appreciate it!

As for the park size itself, I have a pretty nice computer, so load times were always minimal for me I'll try to take that into consideration in future parks and contests heh. I wanted to be as detailed as possible and make the park no bigger than necessary, so I downsized the land itself by quite a bit once I finished building to make sure the park wasn't too large...guess I didn't do so well on that part!

Again, thanks for the thoughts and votes. I appreciate it!

It's funny how only two of us entered our entry. Hopefully My GCI contest will be more succesful. My theme was supposed to be a lanzarotte theme base with a little Western style to it. As you can see the buildings were inspired by the Lanzarotte Architecture.

Yamez: It's sad that you can't join the contest but I know that work and stuff is much more inmportant.

Socalcoasters: This was a great competition to be my first and I wish you and everyone else luck in the GCI competition.