TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights, MNSSHP & Florida Weekend Meet

Yes, it's the following Saturday, October 30th for DST. I'm having to put up with it, in my Amsterdam trip again this fall. Adding to the jet lag, lol.

~ ~ ~ ~

Spring Forward

Fall back

~ ~ ~ ~

Have a great trip to FL this weekend you guys - and everybody have fun at the party nights there, too. Woo BOO!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I am still able to go to USO/IOA and HHN tommorrow. The bad news? I neglected to buy express passes. Things have just been busy, etc. So, most likely I will have to break from the group tomorrow night. and meet up with you if you do some things without express.

Does anyone have any spare express passes they might be wanting to sell??

^ You should call and see if you can still get them. The only "non express" thing we will probably do is the Bill & Ted show. Not sure what showing we are going to do, but probably the one around 9ish.

Without the Express passes it's going to be hard to meet up with us, sorry.

--Robb

Two things...

For the first hour or two we most likely won't use the express pass (saving it to go back and for when it gets busy). I would REALLY REALLY get it though so you can hang with us!

Next...

Hurricane - Believe it or not, as the most intense hurricane ever approaches it actually looks better for us! It's supposed to hit Ft. Myers around 1am Sunday with 105mph winds. That's honestly not too bad, and as long as it doesn't then head straight up to Orlando (stupid charlie or whichever one did that!) we should be okay for Busch and Disney. (Sorry Barry!)

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I am still able to go to USO/IOA and HHN tommorrow. The bad news? I neglected to buy express passes. Things have just been busy, etc. So, most likely I will have to break from the group tomorrow night. and meet up with you if you do some things without express.

Does anyone have any spare express passes they might be wanting to sell??

Man you are so screwed, Elissa posted that you must get your Express tickets early around 2-3 months ago. Now they are sold out of em. Also the first Bill and Ted show of the evening is priority seating with express passes (I just double checked the web site) so you won't be able to sit with us.

Ed. Though Elissa may be right, you could probably hang out with us for some of the time.

Yeah, I know.. Its all good, Ill get to hang out during the day though. I would have got them sunday, but the lady said that they rarely sell out during the week, that I should have no problem getting them later. she actually talked us out of getting them! We are going to try to call. We should have got them a long time ago.

-Imhotep "Official TPR Bonehead!!"

edit: I thought part of passholder privleges was access to the party, early access to the 1st 3 houses, and special seating to the first show of Bill & Ted?

Yeah, I know.. Its all good, Ill get to hang out during the day though. I would have got them sunday, but the lady said that they rarely sell out during the week, that I should have no problem getting them later. she actually talked us out of getting them! We are going to try to call. We should have got them a long time ago.

-Imhotep "Official TPR Bonehead!!"

edit: I thought part of passholder privleges was access to the party, early access to the 1st 3 houses, and special seating to the first show of Bill & Ted?

Oh I not sure if that is true or not. Hopefully it is

Well, call me lucky. My beautiful and wonderful girlfriend just got off the phone with UNI and was able to score us some HHN express passes for tomorrow night!!

Nothing like a little drama to keep the thread interesting, eh? 8)

oh very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-ya tomorrow.

Hurricane Wilma is coming, I'm going to Disney World!

No, really, I am. The hurricane is set to make landfall around Marco Island, which is about 60 miles south of me. So I'm getting out of its path and heading inland. I think Orlando will feel the hurricane's wrath Saturday night and then exit Florida on Sunday moring. I'm still hoping it will head further south, but who knows with weather!

Well, call me lucky. My beautiful and wonderful girlfriend just got off the phone with UNI and was able to score us some HHN express passes for tomorrow night!!

Nothing like a little drama to keep the thread interesting, eh? 8)

Awesome! Great to hear! See you guys tomorrow night.

--Robb

This is going to be a great trip. I am so looking forward to meeting all these new people. I hope I don't scare anyone too much.

Just remember, I may be intense, but I don't bite.

I am taking the metro to the airport this evening. So I will document the trip for everyone. Oh, acording to Robb if it goes downhill and is on a track I can claim it as a credit. I use his "Kingdom of the Dinosaurs" theory as an example.

So, Red line+Blue line+Green line= 3 credits.

Wow, 3 new credits and I haven't even boarded the Plane yet.

Guy "Does this make me a credit whore?" Koepp

Yes, that makes you a credit whore, but honestly I hope you guys have a kick ass time and post tons of PTR'S when you get back. I should have my PTR up as well from Kennywood and SFAW on Monday. Have fun everybody!!

Bubba "Jealous of all you going" Z

I was just wondering about Sunday, what if Wilma does strike and BGT is closed? Are we still going to meet someplace else or what? Just wondering because I might get hit as I live on Siesta Key which is RIGHT on the water.

Colin"There is a sign in the elevator that says my complex is unsafe in a catagory 5 hurricane!"C

From Joe Bastardi @ accuweather.com (man, that name is awesome!):

"As a result we now believe Wilma will move into the northeast Yucatan slow down and perhaps stall during Friday perhaps into Saturday. As a result movement toward the north or northeast will probably be delayed and that means the hurricane will probably not affect Florida directly until later Saturday night or on Sunday."

Full report here:

http://hurricane.accuweather.com/hurricane/regions.asp?site=atl

Backup BGT plan anyone?

^ I dunno. This seems to change every hour! I'm all for BGT on Friday if it really looks like we'll be screwed on Sunday, but I think I'd rather make that call tomorrow when we know more.

All of you meeting up with us have our cell phone number so I'd say give us a call tomorrow afternoon and we'll decide then. What do you all think?

--Robb

No problem. I called BGT to see what their "storm team" said about Sunday. They are projecting the bulk of the wind and rain that morning. But, they also said it looked like it was stalling, which it is.

I called about moving the safari tour to Friday and they said they have plenty of openings, so its not a problem for us to switch if need be.

Chris

Heh we should have a BGT Hurricane meet!!! Well if we did do BGT friday, I dunno if I could come as I might have to evacuate. But Ill wait for you guys to make the call before I do anything in the planning stages. Untill then...

Colin"How about a Sarasota Carrabbas meet?!?"C