TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights, MNSSHP & Florida Weekend Meet

Hey everyone! I have changed this first post into the official roll call and itinerary for the weekend. All of you wanted a "Florida Meet" and now you've got it!!!

Thursday Oct 20 - Uni/IOA/HHNMeet at IOA at front of the park just prior to opening. Lunch at Mythos, we will "stay and scream" to get into HHN early. If you can't make that meet, or need to meet up later, PM either Elissa or I for cell phone numbers. FYI - If you don't have express passes for HHN it will be difficult to stick with the group.

Friday Oct 21 - Disney/MNSSHP

Meeting time and place TBD.

Saturday Oct 22 - Disney

Meeting times and plans TBD. No roll call for this day. If you're meeting up with us, PM Elissa or I.

Sunday Oct 23 - BGT

Meet at front of the park just prior to opening. We have BGT passes, so if passholders still get in early to ride SheiKra, we will be doing that.

Depending on situations this MAY change, but it's pretty set in stone.

Derek, Guy, Robb, and I will be staying at the Staybridge Suites near Disney. We are flying in EARLY Thurs morning and flying out around 6pm Sunday evening from MCO. We will be renting a decent sized car.

We all have tickets for HHN and MNSSHP already purchased as well as Express passes for HHN.

Let me know if anyone needs any other kind of details!

ROLL CALL for HHN on October 20th:

1. Robb

2. Elissa

3. Derek

4. Dave

5. Guy

6. Erik

7. Leanne

8. KrakenKing

9. Disneyfan1313 + 1

11. Imhotep + 1

13. BarryH

14. FLCC Josh

15. CoasterG

16. Sketch105 (IOA during Day)

17. revenG13

18. Florida420

19. live2tell75 (meet during Stay & Scream)

20. Thrasher

ROLL CALL For MNSSHP on Oct 21st:

1. Robb

2. Elissa

3. Derek

4. Dave

5. Guy

6. Erik

7. Leanna

8. Frade

9. chauncey

ROLL CALL For BGT on Oct 23rd:

1. Robb

2. Elissa

3. Derek

4. Dave

5. Guy

6. Colincoon

7. Erik

8. Leanne

9. chauncey

10. Frade

11. JohnSmith

If your name is NOT on a roll call and SHOULD be, please respond to this thread!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check is in the mail. Oh wait, wrong event, sorry. Count me in for this one. I'm still kicking myself that I missed last year's event. Mummy, major cleavage, T&A at Bill and Ted, and alcohol. I won't make that mistake again! Now if I could just find airfare that didn't appear like I was actually purchasing the whole plane!

Yeah, I could make it. It'd actually be good for me to buy the Express tickets, I don't feel like waiting in 1-2hr+ lines for the haunted houses. I think it'd be a great time. This event would be easy for me to be at counting I live 15min away from the park, haha. I'll be looking for more info

Check is in the mail. Oh wait, wrong event, sorry. Count me in for this one. I'm still kicking myself that I missed last year's event. Mummy, major cleavage, T&A at Bill and Ted, and alcohol. I won't make that mistake again! Now if I could just find airfare that didn't appear like I was actually purchasing the whole plane!

Hey Derek, I flew from Orlando to Philly in July for like $170 over Southwest.

Hey Derek, I flew from Orlando to Philly in July for like $170 over Southwest.

Yeah, thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I already looked into the Southwest option (as much as I hate that airline) and even they were at $260 for that weekend. For less money I could probably invent a teleportation device out of a lawn gnome, garden hose gaskets, an old tire, and rotten banana peels.

Hopefully prices will go down, otherwise its the old I-95 option. Total price of gas like $120, total time in the car 32 hours, never having the change the radio channel because you have XM, priceless.

Hooray...Its now official. Both Leanne and I will be joining you for this event.

Robb mentioned a few weeks ago that you might be visiting other parks while you are down for this visit as well. If you are, we could join you (unless you end up dis-inviting us) for the other parks as well.

I'm gonna be at SFMM with my youth group for Fright Fest on Oct. 22. I'd much rather go to HHN than FF but our group has it all planned to go to SFMM. Oh well. I hope all you going to HHN have fun.

(edit)

The plans got changed and I'm going to SFMM on Nov. 5th. But I still can't go to HHN.

Edited by J man

Shucks were in Florida the previous week, stopping at RPR and doing Halloween HN on Sun 9th and Wed 12th if we dont get everything in on Sun, and MNSSHP on Sun 16th..

By the way does FOL for hotel guests still aplly at the halloween eves or will it be quiet anyway so early in october, I notice its Columbus day on the Monday is that a major Holiday for you US peeps...