TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dave & Ice Bat's Thread Of Awesomeness!

Why have I not heard of this upcoming masterpiece?!?!

Because I've been keeping it quiet until it gets closer to being available. It was supposed to be out this month, but my situation from this fall pushed everything back. But it is coming. You'll love it!

Larry, I don't think so. Though a TPR-themed episode would be entertaining.

Anyway, not going to give out too many details now, but it will be very easy to watch this when it's done. There are six episodes planned, plus a very, VERY special "bonus" episode. Hopefully it will amuse...

dt

Edited by Meteornotes

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^I heard the most evil & foul word "snow" mentioned on the news this morning. Not pleased!

Spent most of yesterday & today at the hospital (someone close to me was having surgery). So here's a late update.

dt

IMG_1401.thumb.JPG.80341a11695509485c03984b9dff4f6f.JPG

Awesome lunch is awesome!

Edited by Meteornotes

^If you like food, you're going to love next week's big update (hint: Orlando).

Speaking of food, we went to the Towson Diner last night for a late meal...

IMG_1470.thumb.JPG.2a35920f8b80508f8c99df42284227d9.JPG

Turkey & Bacon Club Sandwich!

IMG_1469.thumb.JPG.6acbadf5b05f97f3a80756aa8b81c45d.JPG

And this is Deena's Scary Napoleon Of Death! I felt my blood sugar rise just from looking at it!

Sweet Tits! That's the sexiest looking Napoleon I've seen since 19th century France!

HOLY CRAP! I GOT FALAFEL TO POST ON TPR! ICE BAT IS INDEED ALL POWERFUL!!!

Still bummed I missed you when you were visiting. You need to have your picture taken with Sharktopus! Stupid back injury...

dt

Glad everyone is amused by this nonsense. Should be a major update tomorrow, featuring a lot of food photos!

And since you all like food...

IMG_0530.thumb.JPG.f27b8615916ea127b1ef1b65b85d0719.JPG

Chef Ice Bat & I made spicy chicken nachos! The chips are Plocky's Red Bean & Rice Chips, which are GODLY for this particular dish!

^Somewhere I have a photo of a plate full of various Spanish meats! That would likely come close to a plate full of pepperoni. Which, as you said, would be awesome!

I cannot recommend those Plocky chips enough! They are amazing. For awhile, the local Wegman's stopped selling them, so I had to buy them by the case on Amazon (I get requested to make nachos A LOT by people I know!).

Joey, i'm amazed this thread inspired you to eat, since you so rarely do that...

dt