TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last clue could further the idea that the "otherside" of the East Coast is the West Coast.

Edit: Universal Hollywood doesn't have a "Twister" ride based of the movie. But Universal Orlando does, which is in the Southern States and could be linked to the compass. East, West, then South. Now north? Twister at Knoebels?

Edited by beatle11

House takes place at Plainsboro Hospital in New Jersey which is back on the East Coast. Lol, Am I on the right track?

Edit: Jennifer Morrison was in House and left. Well Olivia Wilde hasn't been there this season and played the character "Thirteen"...Alton Towers?

Edited by beatle11

House takes place at Plainsboro Hospital in New Jersey which is back on the East Coast. Lol, Am I on the right track?

Edit: Jennifer Morrison was in House and left. Well Olivia Wilde hasn't been there this season and played the character "Thirteen"...Alton Towers?

Let's just say you are getting colder, although I really like your deductions!

Dr. Cameron(a doctor in House

Hmm, how could she be a clue?

Hmm, interesting hunt. Could the actor from house have something to do with Universal? There are many things to do with universal on the home page.

Save that thought.

Remember these clues are pointing to a thread on the 1st page. One of you has been dead on with the first two clues (the Otherside photo and the compass).

Edited by ernierocker

^Coney Island Cyclone. A Cyclone being a storm like a Tornado?

Edit: Okay, Did some thinking. Did a Google search. Jennifer Morrison was in the new Star Trek Movie. I came up with Star Trek Adventures at Universal Studios.

Edited by beatle11

The Jen Morrison clue can be related to the John's Incredible May Open 1st East Coast location thread because it may go into a town called Moorestown, NJ. Also the news link states that "Representatives of John's Incredible Pizza outlined to township officials some of the details of what would be a 50,000-square-foot eatery with rides such as bumper cars and a twister at the mall, on Route 38."