TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^How about the New York, New York Coaster in Vegas? Vertical Limit could refer to the height of the ride. Wasn't it the tallest when it was built?

Edit: How bout Millennium Force? It was marketed as 5 feet taller than the Statue Of Liberty, and was definitely the tallest coaster in the world when it was built. CP also used to have a coaster called the Cyclone, which could refer to the RHCP cover.

^ Speed: No Limits at Oakwood?

Edit: Maybe Hurracan (ie Hurricane...RHCP cover) at Belantis?

2nd Edit: How about Euro Mir at Europa Park? Built by Mack, German company. Spinning Coaster could refer to the RHCP cover, or the Spiral Lift for that matter. Which could nominate Euro Sat as well. The theming of the Euro Mir coaster, if you stretch your thinking, sort of looks like skyscrapers, which there are lots of in NYC!

Edited by beatle11

How about a Maurer Sohne spinning coaster?

Edit: You said the ride was not in New York. Did you mean the city or the state? If you meant just the city, than Whirlwind at SeaBreeze might fit. But if not than its wrong.

I think it is Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket at Universal Studios Florida! I think the park is set in New York City, which ties in. Vertical lift relates to the vertical clue. And the Social Network picture could refer to a famous Hollywood movie, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit!

Edit: Maurer being the company, ties in with the mountain picture.

2nd Edit: I think the Tornado refer to the Tornado: Ride it out ride!

^Ding Ding! You are correct!

The ride actually goes directly through one of the backdrops for the New York City section at Universal Studios.

The ride has a vertical lift hill and drop.

Now, how do the first and third photo relate to the ride?

Edit: Just saw you edited your photo. Yes, the ride is manufactured by Maurer Sohne and it is adjacent to the Twister attraction at the park.

Jerrykoala2112 has won the Bag-Of-Crap with 12 points. What a comeback!

Jeremy, PM me your mailing address so we can get that sent out to you.

Edited by ernierocker

^Ding Ding! You are correct!

The ride actually goes directly through one of the backdrops for the New York City section at Universal Studios.

The ride has a vertical lift hill and drop.

Now, how do the first and third photo relate to the ride?

Twister: Ride It Out is located right next to the ride.

EDIT: The hills can deal with the Hollywood Hills.

Edited by Migs310

The final standings were:

Jerrykoala2112 - 12 pts. (earned 9 pts in the final round!)

beatle11 - 7 pts.

Migs310 - 4 pts.

Mich17mak - 3 pts.

VintheAttendant - 2 pts.

bpmitchell - 2pts.

Mr. Starr - 2 pts.

A couple of other had 1 pt. each

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing! I will try and do another game in the next week or so, but this time it will be a LOT less involved for you guys and for me!

Edited by ernierocker

• 5 months later...

We haven't had one of these on here in awhile, so how about a Bag of Crap Giveaway for the main forum?!?!

This one will work extremely similar to the one I did earlier on the Facebook page today. Except instead of a theme park, I am thinking of a roller coaster. All you have to do is guess which one to win the Bag of Crap! To narrow down which coaster it is, you will need to ask questions! My answers may not be straightforward depending on the question.

Here we go, start your guessing!

Edited by ernierocker