TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

Congrats to ScottBrown for winning the second Bag-Of-Crap! He correctly associated each clue with the correct coaster.

Please PM me your mailing address so we can get that sent out to you!

Here is a rundown of each clue and how it referred to Chaos:

Clue #1: Time

Several clocks could be found in the queue as well as projected throughout the ride. A recording of a woman's voice was played over and over in the queue telling those waiting that their "Time was running Out".

Clue #2: Expired

This refers to Chaos and Opryland now being closed and long gone.

Clue #3: Houdini

This simply refers to the Houdini rides at SFNE and SFGADv which were made by Vekoma. Vekoma built and designed Chaos.

Clue #4: Athens

Nashville is known as the "Athens of the south". Opryland was in Nashville.

Clue #5: Aerosmith

This is a double meaning. This refers to the Rock N' Roller coaster at Disney Hollywood Studios (which was built by Vekoma) and the one that was at Opryland with the same name.

Clue #6: Mickey

This was just to further connect the Aerosmith clue to the Rock N' Roller Coaster which was built by Vekoma.

Clue #7: Boomerang

You guessed it, another Vekoma created ride.

Clue #8: Parthenon

This is another reference to Nashville, where the Parthenon can be found in Centennial Park located in the city.

Clue #9: Enclose

Chaos was completely enclosed in a building.

Clue #10: Closed

Opryland has been closed since 1997.

Clue #11: Mall

A mall called Opry Mills was built at the former park's location.

Clue #12: Flooded

The park was flooded in 1975. The Opryland complex was also recently flooded last year where the mall and hotel were closed for several months.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ever rode Chaos once, and it was a long time inbetween that and Revolution at Bobbejaanland. It sounds like at one point they were both the exact same ride, with the clocks and everything. Does anyone know if these two rides are clones? I know they changed the film in 2008, but the ride was still awesome!

I only ever rode Chaos once, and it was a long time inbetween that and Revolution at Bobbejaanland. It sounds like at one point they were both the exact same ride, with the clocks and everything. Does anyone know if these two rides are clones? I know they changed the film in 2008, but the ride was still awesome!

According to rcdb (which we know isn't always accurate), Chaos was 2600 ft. while Revolution is 2300 ft.

Chaos was such a simple ride from a design standpoint, but when you added in all the projections, special effects and LASERS!! it was a fantastic ride. By the end of the ride's lifetime, most of the special effects on the ride had been removed or just didn't simply work anymore. The only effect left was some kind of weird animatronic dragon/monster thing near the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

It is time for another Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway! Here is how this one will work:

I have changed or added links to different places on the TPR Forum and the TPR Facebook Page. I will post photos that will be clues as to where the link is located. There is a catch though. Some of the links are false links or dead ends. Think of this like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books. If you choose the wrong path, you will get a photo that is a dead end. Here is an example of how one will look:

If you find a photo that looks like the picture above, you have reached a dead end.

To win the Bag-Of-Crap, you will have to earn the most points. There will be four rounds before the Final Round. Each round will have a "dead-end" photo and a "right-path" photo. You get two points for finding the right-path one and one point for finding the dead-end one. To earn the points you need to be the first one to post the photo in this thread.

You will also be able to earn bonus points for how well you figure out what each clue means. Like the "Where in the World is Robb and Elissa" game you must show your work. You can't just blurt out park or ride names. If you find a link, you must explain how you found it.

Confusing enough? It should become more clear once we get started. So here it goes!

374625380_Round1Clue1.thumb.jpg.f8ecef80a7c90aa040b92ee4781a8759.jpg

Round #1 Clue #1

Edit: I found it because the photo is taken beneath the road, so I thought the picture would be somewhere beneath your post with the post symbolizing the road.

This is a very good guess but not quite what the clue was referring to. But yes, you found the first dead-end photo for Round 1.

Trust me, it gets harder as the rounds go on.

Also, if you guys are completely stuck, you may ask me questions, and I might give you more clues.

194419732_Round1Clue2.jpg.6f147085d5db7ece7f0bac518d022e89.jpg

Round #1 Clue #2

Edited by ernierocker

The Guitar could mean Rock N' Roller Coaster at Disney close by Orlando. The Water under the bridge could mean fish. Perhaps the Ride "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" at Islands Of Adventure, which happens to be in Orlando as well, Am I on to something?

The Guitar could mean Rock N' Roller Coaster at Disney close by Orlando. The Water under the bridge could mean fish. Perhaps the Ride "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" at Islands Of Adventure, which happens to be in Orlando as well, Am I on to something?

That is really interesting but you are not on the right path sadly. I will tell you this.

Here is another clue. The first two clues are relating to something that could be right in front of you!

FMP? Water under the bridge, it was risky, and then the guitar, further leading me to FMP. The picture is of John Mellencamp...

I'm certain it's not possible to win yet, however. It shouldn't be that easy.

You can easily find where all the photos are like that, but you will not gain any points. You have to find the links that lead you to them. Just like how deathbydinn found the changed link in my Club TPR banner. Hmm, I think I just gave away another clue.

Edited by ernierocker