TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

To help with the off-season blues, I have created this thread for Bag-Of-Crap contests.

I will try to do this at least once a week.

Here goes the first one!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The correct answer has been given, but there is still a second chance to win!

Details Here!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

What Coaster Am I Thinking Of?

Rules:

I will give you one-word clues every few minutes. The clues will start out hard and get easier as we go on. Each clue will count as a round. I will reward points to the person(s) who come closest to guessing what each clue is referring to. This means that you will probably not win by simply blurting out the names of coasters. You will need to figure out what each clue means. (i.e. park names, coaster manufacturers, etc.) Even if the correct coaster is guessed before all the clues will be given, the game will go on. The winner will be the one with the most points in the end.

Here will we go!

Clue #1: Time

Edited by ernierocker

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, you need to explain why you are coming up with your answer. Simply guessing a coaster is not going to win this!

I guessed Flashback and forgot to show my work, but I can show it now if it makes a difference.

Flashback is related to time in a fairly obvious way. Expired makes sense because the ride was SBNO for a long time and eventually removed. And now I can say that Houdini was an attraction at the park (SFMM) and that could also fit the bill as expired as it is no longer there.