TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

danget! I looked at the link to the other two sites on that page but didn't click the rome hotel link because the search results were highlighting and covering it up!

Oh well, I'm literally brand new to TPR, so that would've been beyond stupid for me to take a bag-of-crap. I respect the TPR elders

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very glad I didn't read the "Wisconsin" 2010 trip thread until now. Even now, I am slightly traumatized.

LOL! That was seriously some of the most fun I ever had writing a trip report! I had no idea Wisconsin was such a screwed up place!

That was pretty fun to read. And since I had no idea, I actually bought it for the first few pictures... then I saw Spaceship Earth and my mind was blown.

That was Spaceship Cheese. Spaceship Earth is in Florida.

That was pretty fun to read. And since I had no idea, I actually bought it for the first few pictures... then I saw Spaceship Earth and my mind was blown.

That was Spaceship Cheese. Spaceship Earth is in Florida.

There is no way, we could have run into that many people wearing Wisconsin attire if we weren't in Wisconsin. Wisconsining World of Vince Lombardi FTW!

• 4 months later...

I'm down! I just bought two bottles of wine today and I think this is going to be my first Friday at home in a while... Bring it on!

I like the "Guess the Coaster" competitions where we ask questions and you choose which ones to answer, and we slowly narrow it down until someone guesses the coaster correctly.

I still have yet to post photos of what I recently scored from the TPR RC Trivia app. Among a mystery DVD (One of the Coaster Expedition series, has Bonbonland), I got tons of maps from Japanese parks, King's Island 2011 map, Ferrari World map, some magical TPR pens and pencil, and a nifty lime green luggage gripper (which I put on the grab handle on my backpack). The gripper works out nice as I can easily spot my bag and the gripper's lime green glory when it's put into one of the storage bins when at the park...and it's 1 more thing to show off my TPR spirit!

Tonight is the night! Less than four hours to go!

There will be three rounds of Guess The Coaster I Am Thinking Of with one winner for each round. For each round, the first person to guess the coaster I am thinking of will win!

Here is some of the awesome stuff that you can win!

It's finally time once again for a Bag of Crap Giveaway Contest!

If you played last year than you already the know the rules. If you haven't here is a quick refresher:

- There will be 3 rounds. Each round I will be thinking of a different roller coaster. You will have to ask questions in order to get clues as to the coaster's identity. I will answer each question either with a direct or indirect response. In other words, you may or may not get a straight answer from me!

- Do not, I repeat DO NOT randomly blurt out coaster names. I will ignore this and if continue to do so you will receive a 24 hour ban from the forums.

- The first person to correctly guess the coaster by showing their work (i.e. using my answers to deduce how they came up with the correct answer) will win!

So to summarize, ask questions but do not blurt out random answers! I may eventually give some clues if you guys are getting stuck during a round.

Have fun and good luck!

Round 1 begins now! What coaster am I thinking of?

Start asking your questions now!