TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSM is the winner and the first to correctly guess that I was thinking of the Zippin Pippin!

OSM, please send me your mailing address to eric@themeparkreview.com so we can get you on the list!

One more contest to go tomorrow night. And we will be giving away a Roller Coasters in the Raw DVD!!!

Just a reminder: The massive DVD Giveaway Contest starts tonight at 9:00 EST! There will be five rounds, with each round consisting of a coaster that you will need to guess. That means their will be FIVE chances tonight to correctly guess the coaster and qualify for the final round. But wait, there's more!

Tonight, I am opening up a SIXTH SPOT!!! Yes, that's right someone will be able to automatically qualify for the final round without even guessing correctly!!! How do you get this sixth spot you say?

It's simple. Post on the main forum between now and 8:30 P.M. (EST). I will randomly choose a poster that makes a post starting at the time that I hit submit and lasting until 8:30 P.M. The only thing I ask is that the posts be relative to the subject matter of the topic and not just be "posting for posting sake." So, for your best chance to be automatically qualify, you might try posting in more than one thread.

I will be back on here at 8:30 (EST) to announce who will get their automatic seat until the final round.

And here is what you guys are playing for:

Your choice of:

-Roller Coasters in the Raw Volume 4

-Roller Coasters in the Raw Volume 5

-Roller Coasters in the Raw HD Bluray Volume 1

So, get to posting and see you guys in 90 minutes!

Can't wait to begin!

Awesome! Because you are automatically qualified for the final round!

You may still play along but please do not guess coaster names as you can only get one spot in the final round. You will, however, need to stick around because there will be a short break before the final round and then we will start.