TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we start the final round here are the 5 coasters that you are considering:

Loch Ness Monster

Shockwave

Steel Phantom

Beast

Top Thrill Dragster

Here is the final round question!

What do these five coasters have in common>

I am looking for a very specific relation between these five coasters. There are some very obvious connections, but to be correct you must be exact!

Good luck everyone!

Go!

(Remember, only esvadj, Jerrykoala2112, Schotcher, OSM, and netdvn should be posting now. All other posts will be deleted.)

The winner of this also gets a free baby.

Will his nickname be Beaner? And if so, would that be racist?

LOL.. I actually thought about that during the whole controversy that ensued on certain boards and twitter... Some people need to leave their basements more often. (I see you TPRS)

Congratulations to OSM.

Edited by Chroniq

I feel proud that I just read through all of the rounds and didn't know a single answer But I did know the final round answer! But it was more of a guess because I don't know too much about Shockwave

EDIT: about 20 seconds after posting I realized what Shockwave is. Brainfart

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone! To celebrate the upcoming Halloween holiday, we are going to have an entire week full of contests! That's right! Every night, starting Monday night, there will be a Bag of Crap contest culminating with a HUGE contest Friday night where the winner will win a TPR DVD!!! So, you have five chances to win this week!!

More details coming soon!

Edit w/ more info!

First round starts tonight at 9:00 EST! The contests for the next four nights will be simple one round "Guess the park/coasters". The winners each get a Bag of Crap! Friday night's contest will be similar to what we have done the last couple of weeks:

Five rounds with five people qualifying for a final round. Winner of that will win a DVD!!

Good luck and see you guys at 9:00 tonight!

Edited by ernierocker

^All the contests will take place in this thread not on the Facebook page!

First round starts tonight at 9:00 EST! The contests for the next four nights will be simple one round "Guess the park/coasters". The winners each get a Bag of Crap! Friday night's contest will be similar to what we have done the last couple of weeks:

Five rounds with five people qualifying for a final round. Winner of that will win a DVD!!

Good luck and see you guys at 9:00 tonight!