TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

Another round starts tonight!!

I have recruited R.D. (QueerRudie) as the special guest emcee for tonight's contest. He has a TOUGH one for you guys tonight!

Look for the contest to start around 9:00 P.M. (EST).

Here is some of the fabulous "crap" you could win!

Edited by ernierocker

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...

It's almost time for TPR Bag of Crap: Guess the coaster!

The rules: I will give out one word clues that will lead you to a particular coaster I have in mind, You, in turn need to tell me HOW that word relates to the particular coaster. Over time, I will give out additonal clues. The first person who gives the correct answer wins a TPR BAG OF CRAP!!!! YOU MUST GIVE THE REASON BEHIND EACH CLUES SIGNFICANCE WITH YOUR ANSWERS, and BLURTING OUT THE ANSWER WILL NOT GET YOU A WIN!

Good luck- we'll be starting in just a few minutes!

Clue #1: Bolt

Edited by ernierocker

Hmm, bolt. Kind of reminds me of lightning bolt, so maybe it has bolt in the name like Lightning Racer? Might mean that is has a high chance of getting struck by lightning, so something tall like Dragster? Dragster would also "bolt" out of the station, but I think that guess would be too obvious.

Thunderbolt @ Coney Island (during prehistoric times )

BOLT: Name has bolt in it.

Interesting, but no.

RITA: Queen of Speed

BOLT: One famously dropped from her.

I like your logic... It's not quite the correct logic, but I like it anyway.

Hmm, bolt. Kind of reminds me of lightning bolt, so maybe it has bolt in the name like Lightning Racer? Might mean that is has a high chance of getting struck by lightning, so something tall like Dragster? Dragster would also "bolt" out of the station, but I think that guess would be too obvious.

Interesting, but no, I'm afraid.

I know that this seems too early, but Thunderbolt at Kennywood.

Remember- you need to explain your answer/thought behind it. If you don't you won't get the win.

Oh yeah, duh. Um it has BOLT in the title of the ride. (I know lame explanation, but that's all I can think of.)

I know that this seems too early, but Thunderbolt at Kennywood.

Remember- you need to explain your answer/thought behind it. If you don't you won't get the win.

Oh yeah, duh. Um it has BOLT in the title of the ride. (I know lame explanation, but that's all I can think of.)

That is actually fine. Remember the clues could be referring to the name, location, manufacturer of the ride (or many other elements), so as long as you explain your logic, that will be work.

Edited by ernierocker

Twister at Knoebels. Has "The Golden BOLT" from the Original Mr. Twister.

Impressive! I like your thinking... but no.

New Texas Giant?

BOLT: There were people worried about the bolt heads on top of the track.

Another great guess- but no.

Ummm, VerBOLTen, cuz its got bolt in it. Or Kingda Ka, since it getting hit by a lighting BOLT was what caused one of its longest shutdowns as it burned poo-poo up.

LOL to the answers, but no.

Keep guessing folks!

Probably just a crazy idea, but Greased Lightnin'. As John Travolta played Bolt in the movie BOLT, and also was in Grease, which Lightnin' is themed after.

Edit: also as for the new clue, Lincoln was born in Hodgenville, very close to Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville.

Edited by Kraken & Manta