TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2011 Thread - SFMM & KBF

Finally broke down and decided to do Knott's, I really think I missed out on it last year. Don't want to miss that log ride tour, like I missed the mine ride tour, still kicking myself for that. Anyways, see everybody there, it's gonna be awesome!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally broke down and decided to do Knott's, I really think I missed out on it last year. Don't want to miss that log ride tour, like I missed the mine ride tour, still kicking myself for that. Anyways, see everybody there, it's gonna be awesome!

Yea, i'm kinda sad that I missed the tour last year ...

Everyone, when you pack for the weekend remember to bring umbrellas and/or a waterproof jacket or hoodie. It's supposed to be off & on showers/rain at both locales Sat - Mon.

Yeah... I'll definitely be taking a backpack to carry around some rain gear - do you think a Disneyland umbrella will be appropriate?

My brother made the nicest crack this morning - "Have fun in the rain."

As a matter of fact, I will! If there's a possibility that the crowds will be smaller during the day on Saturday, then bring it on, mother nature!

All day fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo are your best bet, but the $1 fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo are good for up to 2 hours!

Yeah.. I only do the $1 loc.her.s for convenience..

If it's raining off and on, and I might need a jacket sporadically, then it's a PITA to go all the way up front to the main lo-c-h-e-rs..

What happens after 2 hours? Anyone ever encountered that before? Not that I would try, just curious.

West Coast Bash - Nearly sold out again! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Robb, what's the longest I should wait, as a TPR club member, to buy two Knott's tickets?

I will be buying two tickets for friends of mine, and am waiting until they are 100% certain that they'll be attending.

Thanks!

Just please don't ask if they're ever going to take the OTSRs off of Revolution. Who knows, maybe if we stop asking they might actually do it just for a laugh.

Don't forget an obligatory metro question!!

The WCB excitement is finally starting to hit me!

(I'm a late-bloomer when it come to giddiness)

Same for me. The excitement is finally starting to hit home, and I'm almost starting to wish that it were here already. Okay, okay, so maybe not right this second since it is giving me something to look forward too, but let's just say that I am definitely looking forward to it.

The excitement hit the moment I saw tickets on sale. I can't believe I finally get to be a part of this! I still can't believe I'm going to be riding coasters ALL FRIEKING DAY on Saturday! This is going to be awesome! My email with WCB Info can't come quick enough....is it Friday night yet??? LOL

Just please don't ask if they're ever going to take the OTSRs off of Revolution. Who knows, maybe if we stop asking they might actually do it just for a laugh.

Don't forget an obligatory metro question!!

Metro will be open any day now.

They also better have their candy machines working, or the new GM better have some dollars ready

Printed my boarding pass and just packing for my flight tomorrow! Can't wait for all the fun to begin! This is absolutely the best event that TPR puts on! I will be the fat asian with the huge-A camera (ok, so there will probably be a few of us that fit that profile), so don't be creeped out if I start taking pictures of you! See everyone in a few days. Don't forget your dollars for the stri...I mean lockers!

I am so flipping excited for this weekend. Seriously just got chills reading this thread. I have two more miserable days to squeeze through at work and I'm not sure I'll make it... maybe I'll get *exaggerated cough* sick on Friday... must resist...

My kiddo will be there this weekend too, she has already planned her park outfits and can't wait to wear her new snoopy shirt to Knotts and her new batman shirt to Six Flags.

See you guys there!

3 down... 2 to go.