TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2011 Thread - SFMM & KBF

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the list of events for Knott's, it says TPR quest game at lunch. What is that?

If it is anything like what happened at the East Coast Bash, you will love it!

^We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

A lot of folks have mentioned this is their first time at WCB and some are attending solo and a bit apprehensive. This will be my third consecutive WCB (and yes I have attended ACE events too). I have attended solo many times and virtually EVERY time I have hooked-up with another solo attendee or even a group. What everyone has said about how friendly and outgoing everyone is is absolutely true. Don't even think twice about coming by yourself. I live locally and two years ago I met another solo girl from Texas. We spent the entire event together. We stayed in touch and did it all together last year. And this year we're doing it again as well as four days at Disney after WCB. She pays her airfare and hotels, I do the driving and plan all our 'one-off' excursions and we split everything else. What began as a chance encounter in the line at Deja-Vu two years ago is now a ten day event. Also in the past I've gotten a ride (when I didn't have a car) back to my hotel from some guys I met at X2 at the end of the night. In conclusion, it is beyond friendly and helpful. My experiences are not unique but the norm. Come on out and you WILL have a great time. Just five weeks to go!

five weeks is tooo long!!!!! Darnell and I CANT WAIT for this... and, I'm super excited because I finally got my fiance to come, even if its only to the knotts day [because she doesn't ride big coasters, which is just about all SFMM has] Can't wait!

oh yea, I second what beachkidboy said... this group is pretty awesome and you WILL make friends.

Anybody having luck with Priceline for hotels around Valencia????? I've been working my way up from $45/pn on 3 star hotels and i'm now at $66, which is well above what people have been posting on hotel bidding websites.

Anybody land anything in valencia on priceline????

Anybody having luck with Priceline for hotels around Valencia????? I've been working my way up from $45/pn on 3 star hotels and i'm now at $66, which is well above what people have been posting on hotel bidding websites.

Anybody land anything in valencia on priceline????

My friend is taking care of our hotels but twice in the past I have gotten the Best Western (directly across The Old Road off MMPrkwy) for about $55.

Dont know if this was mentioned before, but what is the event capacity?

Does anyone know the attendance at last year's event? Actually, it would be really cool to know the attendance at WCB for the last few years.

We don't give out attendance numbers, sorry.

I suppose. But it seems that strategy is really only necessary when there's a competitive variable. This is a once-a-year event; you either attend or you don't. Of course its beneficial to get people to sign up earlier than later but unless one knows how many spots are left, the strategies benefits would seem fairly inconsequential. Oh well, I got my tickets and I'm stoked.

Dont know if this was mentioned before, but what is the event capacity?

Does anyone know the attendance at last year's event? Actually, it would be really cool to know the attendance at WCB for the last few years.

We don't give out attendance numbers, sorry.

wcb_2010_112.jpg.3960809d8cb42897b5a107b17c4e8426.jpg

But feel free to count for yourself