TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PRINCE DESMOND?? PHOTOSHOPS CONTEST

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He decided to build a soapbox derby downhill go-cart and compete in a race for charity!

soapbox1.jpg.251cfb444e075dac397f236f7d229288.jpg

Initial design.

soapbox2.jpg.2faa100077b217b52205f8b6c2e3fcf3.jpg

His first attempt proved lackluster in achieving the desired maximum velocity, so he teamed up with Yale University to develop a more streamlined cart with a lower center of gravity.

soapbox3.jpg.91729966834983c90c8beb2749b21602.jpg

Desired speed was still not achieved so larger wheels were added and a change from 4 wheels to 3 created less friction with the road. Increased camber created better stability at high speeds and when cornering. A loophole in regulations was also discovered that allowed the cart to be towed by an German automobile. Some called it cheating, he called it ingenuity.

Edited by SLUSHIE

HELO FELOW COASTING ENTHUSANTS. I, SIR PRINCE DESMOND, HAVE TRAVELED BACK IN TIME AND TAEKN TEH FORM OF JIM-E HENDRIK WITH MUJABUBS TO RAIZE PROFIT FOR THE DIPER.I BET EVEN A THEME PARK CRTITIQ TRIP COLUD NOT DO THAT!! LETS SEE A CHRIS CRONICK FIND PRINCE DESMOND IN THE LAND BEFORE TIME HA HA!

desmondFinal.jpg.2721964dde05f702bfc5d7f923ce87a2.jpg

AH TIS ME DESMOND AND MUJABABAHDHAS.

Sorry Guys, But i know the secret of where Price Desmond was 2 weeks ago.

Well i heard that he had to leave USA due to something to do with weston union money transfers and brocolli... I dont ask questions. So PD sent me an email asking me to sort his flights out. Well... Im not too good at sorting out flights. i had booked him on the Brit Crew Flight to Madrid... But as per the TR. it didnt go.. and i booked me and Pd the wrong flight anyway.

i am surprised no one saw PD in the Brit Crew TR. He was clearly there...

Well i booked his flights for the monday... so god only knows where he is now...but i suggest its either Glasgow, Aberdeen or Istanbul

Undercover.thumb.jpg.47944cc5684c53d985c0285dee518562.jpg

Undercover as a woman at Winter Wonderland... as he tried to find out themepark secrets

Horror.jpg.c14ebeef1e1e1be8e20f193c058996b1.jpg

at the horror place

421817346_WhereisPD.jpg.721d79e309c724e343aabb8d02b290fe.jpg

Group photo

OMGitsTP.jpg.9b5018f7c28d8ccedd0cf3c5ff926fab.jpg

And Prince Desmond was most Gratefuls to be meeting TPR Celebrity TPDave... He could not believe he was in the presence of Interwebs royalty ... What is he doing to Steve???

So weird, I got this email today:

Dear sir] s

We are large scale miners in Ghana. I would like to know your interest in thebuying of raw Gold.

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by theGovernment of the Republic of Ghana necessary to export gold from Ghana, thuswe can provide service to any part of the world.

I will send you more details when i hear from you. pls reply via collins.kokou@yahoo.in.

See picture of proof.

Collins .J.kokou

And this picture was attached:

1812693864_MinerpeopleinMinE.JPG.38a835cb8c12af58a9b64d778b9b3786.JPG

Oh, man, OUTSTANDING work is goin' on up in here! KCSteve, you have pwned this contest hard with your "All Your Donations..." animation. I bow low to you, sir.

And Mount Des-more?

Seriously, good luck trying to narrow these down to just ten finalists.

EDIT: Add this TRON poster right below me to the ever-growing pile of WIN!

Edited by RoCo

I saw the prince recently and decided to follow him and look what I found.

scottbrownposter.jpg.99bfa648b3dba054196493618a679d1b.jpg

He was a lobbyist for Senator Scott Brown and looking to get a government bailout to save the Big Dipper.

After that failed to happen cause he was in Massachusetts I followed him to Hill Valley and he was seen late at night at the Twin Pines Mall.

future460.jpg.d4d0871daf3c55379fc45986a3a49f44.jpg

"Great scott Marty, with this timz car, I can goes back and savzes teh big dippurs from clozings"

When asked where he was going the Prince said "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious savingz." Marty McFly responded "This is heavy."