TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Game Exchange! BETA TESTING!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, we now have a "team" of Game Forum Mods, and they're working overtime to get the Game Exchange to go live. There's been a ton of new items added, and we still need YOUR help in testing for any bugs.

There's a lot of exciting things in the pipeline for the Game Forum, and we need YOUR help to get this up an running. The more you test, the better! And better it is, the more we can do!

We can't stress enough how much we need you all to help us make sure there aren't any bugs left in the system.

In fact, it would be fantastic if some of you actually deleted some of your files from the exchange and re-uploaded them. That way, we can test the delete function as well as the upload function!

In case you don't know, when you log into the Exchange, and you click "Manage My Files", you'll find the delete button.

Edited by A.J.

is there gonna be a link on the homepage soon? I hate searching though the old posts every time I want to go on the exchange.

That's what favorites in your browser are for.

I'm pretty sure that the link won't be added untill the beta (testing) phase has been finished...