TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superman's Top Hat Complete photos

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, it does look a lot like storm runner, which in my opinion is a very good thing!

Wouldn't it be amusing if Australia ended up getting the best Intamin Rocket Coaster!?!

Any chance this could be open and consistantly running by Christmas...maybe we will look into that!

The thing Im glad about is that Ive ridden xcellerator with joey in 2003 so I will have something to compare it to when my baby opens later this year plus Im really hanging out for the inside sections.

Also cant wait for the 1st camel humps track to be in place, im on my weekend right now Thursday and Friday so I hoping come Saturday I see something great.

Ian"invading the USA and buying Gregg and beer in 2006"Clark

Great pics!

It does look a lot like Storm Runner's top hat! I cant wait to see the complete layout of this! Any idea on what the layout is going to be exactly?

I can only imagine how amazing a rocket coaster would be with the top hat, into a camel back/massive airtime hill, with an overbank in there somewhere.. it'd be like a Rocket SFNE Superman.. Drool...

Eric

Similarly to what Ian said I am looking forward to hitting Knotts at the start of November so that I can compare Xcel to Superman when it opens.

The top hat really is the same as SR except that ours will be travelled in reverse

Great pics!

It does look a lot like Storm Runner's top hat! I cant wait to see the complete layout of this! Any idea on what the layout is going to be exactly?

I can only imagine how amazing a rocket coaster would be with the top hat, into a camel back/massive airtime hill, with an overbank in there somewhere.. it'd be like a Rocket SFNE Superman.. Drool...

Eric

Imagine if those airtime hill were diving in and out of tunnels...wow, well I can dream

The new boy on the block is starting to look great.....and here we are counting the days down to December 26th.

Wayne"Waiting with baited breath"C.

It opens on the 26th? that's my birthday! I feel special to have an Intamin launching coaster open on my birthday ! Looks like an awesome coaster!

Brent "Coolio!" Shenton 8)

The new boy on the block is starting to look great.....and here we are counting the days down to December 26th.

Wayne"Waiting with baited breath"C.

It opens on the 26th? that's my birthday! I feel special to have an Intamin launching coaster open on my birthday ! Looks like an awesome coaster!

Brent "Coolio!" Shenton 8)

Well, I think all of our birthdays will have come at once come the 26th of decemeber.

Dan "Coaster Starved" Ede

I'm really getting excited about this particular rocket coaster, I'm finally going to Australia next year. A launched Intamin with a sorta SROS ending should be pretty interesting. Glad to hear about theming (dark ride room, etc.) instead of just slapping the name on it.

Thanks for the updates, much appreciated.