TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Sunny Thrills

I've started on a new park and it's a pretty small map but I wish to make it bigger later. (some screens were already shown)

COMMENTS ON THE LAYOUT!!!!!

Just a mini arrow layout i came up with.

SUPPORTER WANTED! NEED TO SUPPORT ARROW WITH DIAGONAL LIFT

SCR112.BMP

SCR113.BMP

SCR114.BMP

SCR115.BMP

SCR116.BMP

Entrance.jpg.42d34a36f85c4c9d3f3b92675571258f.jpg

Entrance2.jpg.3d63473d6d7912bdb8e7871ac442fae9.jpg

Edited by Dotrobot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably too late now, but your map is a bit badly sized. It looks like you will just have a bunch of empty space behind the Arrow. Might I suggest pushing it back or putting a parking-lot? The layout is cool, but I hate screenshots where the diagonal lift is shown head-on. Amazing work though, much better than I could do.

I've decided to make this a small park because it requires a lower point then a design accolade.

Anyway. New layout, a parking lot. Fences and a new interior ride.

Soon To Come: Custom Flats, Enterprise, Intamin Drop Tower, and another entrance for the new parking lot, new buildings, custom supported kid woodie, carnival games, and a Boardwalk!

This is a very different atmosphere than anything I've created so far. I love it and I can't stop working so smoothly.

Anyway new screens!

SUPPORTER STILL NEEDED

SCR118.BMP

SCR119.BMP

SCR121.BMP

SCR120.BMP

SCR122.BMP

SCR117.BMP

Nice, much better. Why are there paths next to the que though? Anyways, much better layout, and the only bad thing is the bunny hop before the brakes looks kinds strange. But WOW , this is insanely good. Nice archy and varied paths (I do love the varied paths).

Just a suggestion, but I think you should ditch the little airtime hill right before the brakes, it make the brakes look un-naturally short.

Also, I think you should run a three train block system for higher capacity.

All and all, it looks good so far!

It may just be me, but I feel that this park needs a boomerang, probably because of it's limited space.

• 3 months later...

It reminds me of something like wooden warrior... I assume thats what you were trying to go for, right? I like it, but it does seem to be "off" but I cant quite figure out whats off... I sort of like the look, but I guess the underground section seems strange to me or something like that.

It reminds me of something like wooden warrior... I assume thats what you were trying to go for, right? I like it, but it does seem to be "off" but I cant quite figure out whats off... I sort of like the look, but I guess the underground section seems strange to me or something like that.

The first drop is a bit odd.

• 3 weeks later...