• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris already said another Magnolia Bakery location, but here they all are:

NY, LA, and Dubai:

http://magnoliabakery.com/find_us.php

Various NY locations:

http://magnoliabakery.com/find_us_new_york.php

And yes, I agree with Chris that it's a cupcake (never refrigerate or freeze!)

EDIT: Chris said it's on Bleeker street, but it's really on Bleecker street so he's wrong I guess

THIS

is the same place as this, which is the Dubai Monorail that connects Atlantis and Trump Tower.

And Elissa's "watch" appears to be the new Lo-Q timer for water parks, which would add Wild Wadi to the list of visited places.

And finally, the "golf ball building" is the Etisalat Building in Dubai.

-Searching for Bin Laden now.. If he posted photo daily updates somewhere this would be much easier.

@DubaiDave- You are kind of playing vicariously through me.. I've now seen all of your trip reports and they have been great help. Namaste.

Chris "I did find waldo though" Connolly

P.S. Send me photos of your lost dogs, relatives, or escaped prisoners. Since today is my day off, I should be able to find them by dinner time.

Doing some more Google Map-ing, I'm now pretty sure that THIS hotel is the same as the hotel below, as you can see the Metro tracks in front of it and the curve of the hotel seems right. Which means that you guys were in the parking lot of that water park area there, but I haven't found out exactly what that water park is yet.

I really need to find a way to stop posting a million pictures to explain what I'm seeing.

dubai.jpg.737ed8d4b373a783e4d395a0fae8110c.jpg

Now to figure out what that water park is...

@Big Dipper80.. We've established (I think) that those photos are of Wonderland.. Which is a park inclusive to the dubai creek/ childrens city park area. Check out Dubai Daves trip reports and you can see the parking lot with the black and white lines on the curbs.

^^Well, i suppose I missed that. Thanks for the heads-up! I did in fact come across Children's city, but the website was all in Arabic and I couldn't find an English version of the site to guarantee that it was that park for cetrain, so I just ignored it. Now if only I could figure out those darn mystery buildings...

On, the first page, when I click on the 18th set of clues, I get a topic doesn't exist page. Is that just me that is getting that?

Nicole

I fixed the link, some of it mirrors the 17th set, but with a few more clues added.

Edited by larrygator