TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a little thong logo for your adventure, anyone?

miss_reef_pan-am-games-05.jpg

Oh My God! Someone has been able to look beyond tha smokin' hot asses and right into the butt crack! I smell what your rock is cookin'! And I like what that crack is sayin'!

Guy "Your the winner in my eyes! Unfortunately, my eyes are now buried in hot asscrack and the thin piece of string that threads it. And I ain't pullin' them out for anything now!" Koepp

I'm starting to think they'll just go from Dubai to Australia and just circle all the way around the world...there were a lot of guesses for Australia earlier.

I wouldn't doubt it. I found a lot of clues hinting towards that. Are there any cruises going from Dubai to Australia? The picture with the girls might hint at a cruise since they are looking at an ocean.

Let me answer my own question: http://www.destination360.com/middle-east/united-arab-emirates/cruises

"Cruises to Dubai can be arranged from many ports around the world. Dubai cruise ships are often modern and luxurious and brimming with many lavish amenities and services. Tourists can take cruises to Dubai from Australia, Africa, London, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Bahrain. There are also many other world wide cities offering cruises to Dubai with a host vacation packages to choose from. Options include anything from one week UAE cruises up to 30 nights and more. Dubai cruise ships offer a variety of cabins, from simple rooms to deluxe suites, to choose from. Most Dubai cruises include some or all meals as well as wide array of activities to enjoy and interesting port stops."

Just to make it official and so I don't get yelled at for any random guessing. I believe that Robb and Elissa are in Abu Dhabi, based upon what Croniq said (props), plus my awesome thong observation. So my work is totally plagiarized except, the thong comment.

Thank you.

Rob (Stealing Everyones Stuff) Whipple

I think I might have cracked this picture. Is it that the color for a 7th wedding anniversary is off-white? See the blanket

I cracked this picture three times already:

1 - backpack from Dora, puts them in South America

2 - the backpack is UNDER the seat, putting the down under in Australia

3 - the blue bag on top is the kind of bag they use in IKEA, which sends them to the Ikea flagship store in Switzerland

J.D. "my brain hurts" Outten

Just to make it official and so I don't get yelled at for any random guessing. I believe that Robb and Elissa are in Abu Dhabi, based upon what Croniq said (props), plus my awesome thong observation. So my work is totally plagiarized except, the thong comment.

Thank you.

All I'm going to say about the thong photo is... the clue is related to what airline we flew. Now see if you can figure that one out!

--Robb "Happy many people are staring at those asses because of me!" Alvey

Thank you.

All I'm going to say about the thong photo is... the clue is related to what airline we flew. Now see if you can figure that one out!

Falcon Air, perhaps? www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-67565918.html

Ok, that leads to first thought, Pan American airlines, but they folded in the early 90's. But they were partners with Delta or something similar towards the end there, and Delta is R & E's preferred airline.

Yes, I'm rambling now.

I'm pissed.. Kristin and I were trying to send Robb & Elissa a bottle of wine in Dubai.. They aren't staying at either Hilton, the Crowne Plaza, or even the Courtyard by Marriot neer the green centre.. Damnit.. I'd call more hotels but they can't understand my accent...

Oh it's 6:00A.M. in Dubai, I guess they have a long day ahead of them.

Chris "stalker" Connolly..

Austrian Air? Looks an awful lot like a thong.

Too bad that doesn't really add up with anything else too well, it seems.

EDIT: On a slightly unrelated note, I googled "A$$ Airlines" just to see what would come up, and popped up... odd.

Edited by BigDipper 80

http://www.wrex.com/global/story.asp?s=12716006 ????????

Brazil one the Bikini Pan-Am-Games that year (where that picture was taken from) and the pilot may have been wearing a thong... Yeah.. i'm stretching, but I like it.

Thank you.

If this is true, I will forever fly the airline where the attendants dress like this.