TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the secret of the girl pic. If you click it(I was trying to enlarge it to find the clue) it says Miss Reef Pam Am Games.

You guys are in Peru. Here is the link to my research! YES!

www.surfersvillage.com/surfing/20084/news.htm

WOOT WOOT!

Someone already pointed that out earlier in the thread. The butt models are looking from Peru to Aussi-land, duh!

Based on that last set of photos, I have figured this whole thing out.

They are in France visiting Elissa's smokin' hot blonde sister who is turning 23 this week. She has asked Robb to use his theme park cred to get her a job as a Victoria's Secret model, but only if he promises to grope and suckle at her teat. She currently works as a dishwasher at House of Pancakes to support her white trash, Rascal bound, troll of a mother who lives in a dumpster behind the Carabbas in Idlewild.

Riddle solved! Boo-ya-ka!

But wait! The hot asses!

Guy "What was I saying?" Koepp

My guess is Williamsburg VA, at least by the last set of pics.

Mama Steves, I ate at when i was there. Also ate at the Carrabas right down the road, which is near some outlet malls.

Near Dulles, first legislature in the country (well, BEFORE we were a country) perhaps that is the red white and blue in the photos.

Near the ocean which could be the clue in the great pic.

Edited by slither37

Many of the new photos support my theory of a Mediterranean cruise along the Riviera - a French beret, with a blue background (the blue of the ocean), an Italian restaurant, French Fries.

The French Fries, the Acer woman eating the fries, Mama Steve’s pancake house and the Italian restaurant all represent the abundance of food found on a cruise ship.

And the Victoria Secret model = nice = Nice, France once again.

Two more things I noticed in the earlier photos:

In the Reef ladies photo - the ladies are showing their cans. Cans, like Cannes, France on the French Riviera.

And the photo of the Borders bookstore sign - France BORDERS Italy.

I stand by my theory - Mediterranean Cruise along the Riviera. (Hitting Nice and/or Cannes along the way.)

Going off Ryancrash's idea of a cruise, I stalked around TPR a bit and Robb and Elissa got married on November 23, 2003. Could this trip be some sort of anniversary trip? Just a thought, considering Robb hinted at them maybe not heading to a theme park...

EDIT: Also, so far at least, there's be no sign of Kidtums with them...

Pics on Page 26....Decoded

Pic 1 - F rench Canadian

Pic 2- E dmonton- Where they were headed when the pic was taken

Pic 3- R ob - I don't acknowledge the second b

Pic 4- R ichmond Road is where Mama Steve's is located.

Pic 5- A mbulance- What the lady in Laughin needs after finsihng off those fries.

Pic 6- R used - We were rused by Robb and Elissa to thinking they were in Idlewild PA and not the one in CO

Pic 7- I talian Grill.. This is what Carrabas is (but it really is so much more than that)...

Solved using science.

My guess is Williamsburg VA, at least by the last set of pics.

I was thinking Williamsburg between my Park City, Utah guess and my South America guess, and I'll tell you why....

In the first set of pictures, Elissa is holding up the number 3 in the black and white picture. 3 is also the number of sides in a triangle, and Williamsburg is located in the Historic triangle (Yorktown and Jamestown being the other two sides of the triangle)

It was the third set of pictures that really led me to Williamsburg. The night picture sorta looks like the incoming flight path into ORF (Norfolk VA) over top the Chesapeake Bay. The airport sorta looks like ORF, but a lot of airports look alike. It was the last three pictures in this group that "sealed the deal" -->

Singapore airlines, shorten it to Sing .... Denver airport + Sing = singer songwriter John Denver and his famous song Take me home country Roads which mentions West Virginia ... the picture of the asses you need to look past to the water, so you look past WV to the water which lead to VA.

The last group of pictures was just a bonus to this theory.

Park City, Utah

South America

Australia

Switzerland

Williamsburg

J.D. "don't call me Ben Gates" Outten

How about a little thong logo for your adventure, anyone?

miss_reef_pan-am-games-05.jpg

Well, I'll be... that's some pretty sharp-eyed work, my friend.

EDIT: Just had another random thought - the red stripes on the outfits - Red Stripe beer - which is brewed in Jamaica...

(I'm simply looking for more justification for all the time I've spent, um, "analyzing" this photo... )

All of those pictures were from previous Where in the World is Robb and Elissa.

This part is true...but why did I post them? There is always a reason I post every picture and clue...even though it might not seem obvious as first...there is a method to my madness!

It could be just madness.

I wonder if we bribed Elissa's parents in Sarasota, would they tell us where Robb and Elissa are?

Real talk.. Here is My science...

The first set of clues establish that Robb and Elissa are at LAX..

The time these were posted confirms the fact that they would have been able to make flight 976 out of Denver to Dubai.

KidTums isn't with them as I'm guessing this isn't a cheap trip and it will be relatively short.. I'd get my flu shots as well if I was traveling international.

Flight 976 leaves Denver within the time frame of the posts.. They definitely ate or visted a California Tortilla. (The Napkin clearly establishes that and one of the busiest California Tortillas

just happens to be at the Dulles airport). It was also taken during a Layover time..

Robb's next post was within 5 minutes of United 976 landing in Dubai..... There was a Delta plane that arrived into the same terminal 20 minutes prior to the United Flight that Robb and Elissa took

That's the Delta plane you see.. It is a Boeing 777 widebody, which happens to match the plane in the picture.

So they arrived in Dubai and posted a couple photos from The Greens.. We know this because The Greens shopping center has a Subway, Chili's, BurgerKing and Wagamama.. I'm willing to bet this is the only place in Dubai that has all of these under one roof.

Lfdlt2.. You deserve the prize if that is what Robb was referencing when he posted the thong picture.. Awesome catch.

I a

EDIT: Just had another random thought - the red stripes on the outfits - Red Stripe beer - which is brewed in Jamaica...

(I'm simply looking for more justification for all the time I've spent, um, "analyzing" this photo... )

I actually had that idea earlier today! haha

To lfdlt2, that's a great catch. If that's what it is, you win in my book.

The time these were posted confirms the fact that they would have been able to make flight 976 out of Denver to Dubai.

KidTums isn't with them as I'm guessing this isn't a cheap trip and it will be relatively short.. I'd get my flu shots as well if I was traveling international.

Flight 976 leaves Denver within the time frame of the posts.. They definitely ate or visted a California Tortilla. (The Napkin clearly establishes that and one of the busiest California Tortillas

just happens to be at the Dulles airport). It was also taken during a Layover time..

Robb's next post was within 5 minutes of United 976 landing in Dubai..... There was a Delta plane that arrived into the same terminal 20 minutes prior to the United Flight that Robb and Elissa took

That's the Delta plane you see.. It is a Boeing 777 widebody, which happens to match the plane in the picture.

So they arrived in Dubai and posted a couple photos from The Greens.. We know this because The Greens shopping center has a Subway, Chili's, BurgerKing and Wagamama.. I'm willing to bet this is the only place in Dubai that has all of these under one roof.

Lfdlt2.. You deserve the prize if that is what Robb was referencing when he posted the thong picture.. Awesome catch.

In the words of the Guinness guys......BRILLIANT!!!

And yes, the thong logo was equally brilliant.

Going off Ryancrash's idea of a cruise, I stalked around TPR a bit and Robb and Elissa got married on November 23, 2003. Could this trip be some sort of anniversary trip?

AH HA! I missed the whole anniversary connection. Now more pieces of the puzzle fall into place...

Married on the 23rd... in TWO thousand THREE...

A picture of Elissa holding up TWO tickets and THREE fingers...

And of course, the more recent picture of the number 23...

It's all making sense. Of course this is an anniversary trip. KT is staying with Russ and Janice, while Robb and Elissa are off to someplace romantic - nothing coaster-related, and certainly not the Middle East, but a nice romantic cruise along the French / Italian Riviera.

Going off Ryancrash's idea of a cruise, I stalked around TPR a bit and Robb and Elissa got married on November 23, 2003. Could this trip be some sort of anniversary trip?

AH HA! I missed the whole anniversary connection. Now more pieces of the puzzle fall into place...

Married on the 23rd... in TWO thousand THREE...

A picture of Elissa holding up TWO tickets and THREE fingers...

And of course, the more recent picture of the number 23...

It's all making sense. Of course this is an anniversary trip. KT is staying with Russ and Janice, while Robb and Elissa are off to someplace romantic - nothing coaster-related, and certainly not the Middle East, but a nice romantic cruise along the French / Italian Riviera.

Okay, so assuming that this is an anniversary trip, what would they be doing in Dubai besides Ferrari World? Assuming that the picture of Elissa in Wagamama WAS taken in Dubai...

^I don't think the Wagamama picture was Dubai. The Dubai Wagamama may look similar, but I'm guessing that Wagamama picture was actually taken in London, while switching planes before moving on to the final destination.

Well, knowing their love for cruising, this could be a romantic cruise for just the two of them like you said. At least we've narrowed it down to a few countries, but what could they possibly be doing at their final destination?

They also stopped at Dulles, though. They didn't take a flight directly from Denver to Dubai.

http://www.rcdb.com/r.htm?ot=2&pl=26697&ty=1&st=93

http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/

http://www.malloftheemirates.com/moe/Default.aspx

http://www.skidxb.com/

Plus im sure there is a ton more to do in Dubai.

My vote is still for Dubai, then Abu Dhabi, for the reasons i have posted, plus others have.

Also London doesnt make sense as a destination because of the flight times.