TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

I think I finally got the Reef ladies picture… many of you looked at this photo and said, “NICE!” Right, nice… as in…

Nice, France on the French Riviera (which is on the ocean, just like the picture of the Reef ladies).

Robb also said on Page 8 - “Wow this place is NICE.” (again… Nice, France)

Other clues point to something on the ocean blue - the JetBLUE photo, Superman painted red and BLUE, the flag photo shows BLUE on the flag on the edge of the picture, the BLUE in the airplane photo (is that a pillow?), which is looking down toward the floatation device under the seat (and floatation devices are needed for the ocean).

Many photos point to France - the Paris / Hilton reference was a bit of a distraction, as the real clue here is Paris and the Eiffel Tower (in France). There’s a photo of McDonald’s - which sells FRENCH Fries. In the black and white photo, Elissa looks very French. And we have a photo of Superman… in Superman 2, he rescues Lois Lane in France (at the Eiffel Tower).

The mountain photo on Page 1 represents the nearby Alps.

The flag photo shows an Italian flag, and Italy is nearby.

Of course, there’s no Wagamama in France. But the Wagamama picture wasn’t taken at the final destination - along with some of the other pictures, it was taken during a stopover in London, where Robb and Elissa switched flights.

So my guess is Robb and Elissa are in Nice, France to take a Mediterranean cruise. (They could have been going skiing in the nearby Alps, but they don’t seem to be dressed for snow.) The absence of KT suggests this is a romantic getaway, just for two.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having fun watching all of this. It's killed my productivity at work.

Completely agree. I'm working from home today, got the work laptop up doing work, while things were publishing I've been here refreshing the page.

Ryan, I like your "outside the box" thinking. I will point this out - if you look at the past three "Where in the World" updates - not all of them were to go visit a theme park.

Is that a clue? Or am I just trying to throw you off?

Hehehehehehe......

Ok, with this next set of clues I will tell you all up front that we did not take these pictures today. But all these clues mean 'something' - can you figure out what it means?

Now what is the significance of all these photos?

Before I dig myself any deeper into my "AUS hole", I'm just going to wait for the next set of clues.

But the clues will only confuse you further!

Since i'll never be able to figure this out until the reveal at the end, i'm just enjoying everyone's "research" and guesses! I must say though that some people are digging dipper than they have too. I mean mixing and matching colors of flags and stuff to other countries? Just seems like people are making ridiculous claims based on the clues to try and match anything to anywhere. Hope you two are having fun Robb and Elissa both on your trip and looking at our crazy answers!

EDIT: More clues/distractions have been posted!

^^ All of those pictures were from previous Where in the World is Robb and Elissa. Which I may have spent the night looking through all of them to see if it would help me now.

Which it doesn't. But I am having fun seeing all the theories.

ETA: Those could be all the places where Robb and Elissa are not.

Edited by sspaz1000

All of those pictures were from previous Where in the World is Robb and Elissa.

This part is true...but why did I post them? There is always a reason I post every picture and clue...even though it might not seem obvious as first...there is a method to my madness!

All of those pictures were from previous Where in the World is Robb and Elissa.

This part is true...but why did I post them? There is always a reason I post every picture and clue...even though it might not seem obvious as first...there is a method to my madness!

To show us where you aren't? I'm so horrible at this, and I know it makes sense at the end.

The pictures above make me think of French clothing, French Toast, French Fries, etc... But the last picture has Italy in it, so maybe you are on the border of the two countries because the telephones you posted earlier has the name "Borders" above it... Maybe Nice, France, as someone mentioned earlier, but somewhere close to the border

This is totally random, but the first thing I thought of when I saw "23" was Disney.

(I'm getting unhealthily addicted to this thread!!!!!!!)

Haha, when the "23" picture was first posted last year, I immediately thought that they were going to the D23 announcement!

I think the last group of pictures are a “few of Rob and Elissa’s favorite things” You have Carabas, French Fries, Bras, etc. Like from the musical Sound of music that take place in Germany and Switzerland.

That could explain the mountain picture in the first group.

Also if you look at all the pictures from the second group, and take the first visible letter:

S – Samsung (travel adaptor)

I – International Arrivals

S – Robs Sketcher shoe

R – Roller Derby

E – top of the Exit sign

You get SIRSE, which everyone knows is the Swiss Institute of Research and Engineering (http://www.sirse.com)

So that puts them in Switzerland.

I think the last group of pictures are a “few of Rob and Elissa’s favorite things” You have Carabas, French Fries, Bras, etc. Like from the musical Sound of music that take place in Germany and Switzerland.

That could explain the mountain picture in the first group.

Also if you look at all the pictures from the second group, and take the first visible letter:

S – Samsung (travel adaptor)

I – International Arrivals

S – Robs Sketcher shoe

R – Roller Derby

E – top of the Exit sign

You get SIRSE, which everyone knows is the Swiss Institute of Research and Engineering (http://www.sirse.com)

So that puts them in Switzerland.

^ Boy, was I off then. I had them in South America searching for the legendary mega piranha. ....A kind of TPR meets Destination Truth trip.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but that is the Wagamama at The Greens Shopping Center in .... wait for it... Dubai.

Robb said they aren't in Dubai, because they've already driven to Abu Dhabi.

He said they aren't in Dubia. The poster he quoted spelled Dubai wrong.