TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

I say Brisbane-Gold Coast-Surfers Paradise. There are Wagamamas there (as well as the other Western brands), there is a large Asian population which matches the Asia photos (Singapore is a popular tourist destination for Australians), and Robb and Elissa have said they like to visit parks before they bring a TPR trip there. With TPR heading to Australia, it makes perfect sense for Robb and Elissa to visit the Brisbane-Gold Coast area since that's where the major Australian parks are.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My next guess is going to be Australia, the reef picture refers to the Great Barrier Reef off the coast.

There is a Wagamama in Australia and the people and the picture do not appear to be cold. In the black and white picture Elissa is holding a backpack, then in the “VERY BIG” clue picture the backpack is under the seat OR DOWN UNDER the seat.

Again, I remember Robb saying that they like to visit parks to scout them out. Plus, we don't know if they flew the wrong way. For all we know, they flew across the Pacific, and just got some images off the internet to throw us off.

For instance, they went to Spain in 06, and TPR went there in 07.

I am saying Tokyo based on two pictures. In the picture with the Singapore A380 in the background there is a sign on the building that says JAL. Obviously JAL is based in Tokyo. Delta Airlines has a hub in Narita, so you would expect to see DL aircraft there.

Since i guessed Tokyo, they will probably end up on the other side of the world in all likelihood.

*SLAPS FOREHEAD HARD*

Of course! You drive a Ferrari, you get chicks like these! Ferrari World!

You guys are still missing the clue! Amazing! It's so obvious but no one can see past the hot asses!

We need a gay TPR member to look beyond the hot asses and decipher the clue here stat!

Guy "It ain't ranin' men." Koepp

We need a gay TPR member to look beyond the hot asses and decipher the clue here stat!

Guy "It ain't ranin' men." Koepp

I couldn't get passed it either so I don't think that idea works....

I'm having fun watching all of this. It's killed my productivity at work.

Edited by krazekiddd