TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World is Robb & Elissa???

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that you guys would be heading to Australia! More specifically towards the Great Barrier Reef. Not sure if I'm just thinking too literal, but in the last 3 pictures you posted...

The Singapore plane I thought of being being big, or "Great"

The picture of the roof is a really great "Barrier" to all the snow and crap...

and the pictures of models, on the back of their shirt says "Reef"

I'm not sure if this is even close to being right. But that's just my first guess

Edit: To even prove you are in Australia, or even Hong Kong, the Singapore Airplane picture has the drivers driving on the wrong side of the rode. So only the old British colonies come to mind. So, Hong Kong (Disneyland...) or even Australia

Edited by Jerrykoala2112

This might be a little late, but the languages in this photo are

1. English (obviously)

2. Japanese

3. ?

4. Korean

5. German

6. French

7. Spanish

However, some of these were specifically words for "emergency exit," such as the Japanese one. I Googled "emergency exit" to see if I could figure out what language the third one is in (no such luck), and found an article about Jet Blue. Not sure if this was just a coincidence or not. :3

exitsign.jpg.0cc1d3d8c928c00a1122a4144d5c5b3e.jpg

I love "Where in the world are Robb & Elissa". It's like Carmen SanDiego but with cooler people to find.. So from the top.. Lets talk (or hug) this one out... I didn't see any LAX complaints and if the first few pictures are to be believed, they are flying Jetblue.. But from where? My favorite Jetblue airport on the West Coast is Long Beach (big up to my homey Snoop).. That's my first guess.

Edited to say, that if that Hilton is by LAX.. Im wrong.. blah.

Edited to say again... when you google "Terminal 5 mcdonalds" .. Elissas twitter post is in the top ten results.

Edited by Chroniq

Ok, my mistake is thinking that I could figure something out by reading everybody elses guesses. I am now totally confused. Although I do see an american flag in that one picture, so maybe you never left the states. But, then I see what looks to be South American asses, maybe South America.

I really just keep checking back to see if there's an answer and keep getting sucked in, damn you Robb and your TPR fun.

Robb & Elissa are without KidTums, so they aren't going to Dubai..The picture of the plane landing looks so much like JFK and the close up of the plane tracking graphic would only be possible if the airline had head rest tv's (jet blue).. The picture of girls in thong bikinis could mean they are scouting out the hawaiian tropic restaurant in New york for the upcoming North East Trip (one can dream).. I'll post more later.. I have more crack to smoke.

I think you guys may be headed to Hawaii - possibly as a transit destination.

thumb_documents.jpg

In this photo, Elissa has two pieces of paper and is holding up three fingers - 23. United Airlines flight 23 goes from LAX to Kona. Also the Volcano suggests Hawaii

thumb_documents.jpg

In this photo, Elissa has two pieces of paper and is holding up three fingers - 23. United Airlines flight 23 goes from LAX to Kona. Also the Volcano suggests Hawaii

There is also something different about this picture.

thumb_documents.jpg

There is also something different about this picture.

The pic is black and white, but she is holding four fingers not three

I've got no idea where you are or where you're going, but here's my attempt at figuring out a few of the clues:

Page 1: I think it's been well established that you flew from LAX. The hidden clue picture refers to "personal space", possibly because you may have flown Business Class?

A quick search shows that Paris Hilton was born in New York, and the odd mountain picture may imply you're flying over mountains to get to this location, which would be true if flying to New York.

No idea on the Hello Kitty picture though...

Page 3: Apparently, Samsonite have headquarters in Massachusetts, which could link in to the New York/North East feel I got from page 1. International Arrivals shows you've landed at an international airport. No idea from the other pictures.

Page 9: Flying over Utah (Hi Shane!), but then, and here's where my logic really gets screwed up, your flight path seems to be going from right to left. How does that work if you're flying from LAX? "Gnarly weather" suggests that it's unlikely you've gone south (although 20C in Peru could mean gnarly to people who live in California, I suppose) , and there's no way that you've gone over to Asia (as it's their summer at the moment). This is backed up by the pay phone picture, where there is an "Exit" sign in English. Singapore IS an option here, but the weather currently over 30C, so hardly "Gnarly".

So, my guess for now has got to be the New York/North-East area, but it wouldn't surprise me if ALL of my logic is totally wrong so far!

More!!

Hooray! It's a Party in My Tummy!

Hey look! A map!

Now where are we off to? And what do all those clues mean???

See if you can figure out one VERY BIG clue this picture gives away!

Edited by ernierocker