TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New construction photos of World Joyland,Changzhou,China

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is thiss going to be some kind of enclosed dualing coaster

Also on the Flying coaster will you enter on your back do a roll over and continue in the flying postion

What ever contracts B&M have in the states for future projects I hope they ad something creativity like they have with this starry night flying coaster

Edited by Gigalyte

• 2 weeks later...

1. Im glad B&M is finally getting a little creative with their flying coaster layouts. I was really getting a little tired of dive drop, pretzel loop, turn turn, roll, turn end. But this one look unique, and should be really good!

2. Why does every new park not in America look better than almost every park in America not in Orlando? Seriously! every park that gets built in China Dubai Japan and Europe seems to have incredible theming, including this one.

2. Why does every new park not in America look better than almost every park in America not in Orlando? Seriously! every park that gets built in China Dubai Japan and Europe seems to have incredible theming, including this one.

How did that awesome theming work for Hard Rock Park?

Edited by larrygator

Aside from Ferrari World (which isn't in Dubai) there aren't very many theme park projects going around in Dubai.

Chinese and Japanese parks have money so they can build bigger. I'm pretty sure enthusiasts in China/Japan would've been jealous of all the American coaster projects that were going on in the late 90s/early 00s.

US parks in general don't really go for theming outside of the obvious Disney/Universal/Busch/Herschend group. But we still manage to pull off a handful of awesome looking rides (305, Texas Giant 2) every year.

How did that awesome theming work for Hard Rock Park?

Americans are looking for something quick. We want what we want and we want it NOW! Theming would require one to slow down and smell the roses, not enough time in our hectic lives for all that!!! LMAO

Theming may not affect my initial decision to visit a park, but I think the theming probably counts for 50% of my reason for a return trip to a park. If we took a park with tons of coasters like six flags and added intense visual theming like Disney or IOA, I think they would blow any competition out of the water.