TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

There is something hidden in the forum...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course it would be on a specific page, but would that page be towards the beginning page of a thread or the rear of a thread?

That depends on if you think I'm an a$$ man or not!

well thats a loaded answer and question, all the same. I'm sure you like female a$$, so that would make me think you don't like it in the rear, which means it should be towards the front of a thread.

Is it this quote from the Geauga Lake Discussion Board on page 228?

Wasn't Katie the one who demanded the free DVDs? Not like "thanks for sending me a copy to review" but "why didn't I get my free review copy yet?". I'm guessing that's the same one.

I honestly don't know what she's talking about. We have sent our DVDs to quite a few sites who requested them. I don't know of any site that I'm "IP Blocked" from. The woman is nuts. Like seriously. Not in the sense that she has them in her mouth. She's just flat out insane.

Is it this quote from the Geauga Lake Discussion Board on page 228?

Wasn't Katie the one who demanded the free DVDs? Not like "thanks for sending me a copy to review" but "why didn't I get my free review copy yet?". I'm guessing that's the same one.

I honestly don't know what she's talking about. We have sent our DVDs to quite a few sites who requested them. I don't know of any site that I'm "IP Blocked" from. The woman is nuts. Like seriously. Not in the sense that she has them in her mouth. She's just flat out insane.

Nope! Remember, you'll know when you find it.