TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Corkscrew Adventures [RCT2]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^What has always worked for me is to create a folder of parks you download. Save the park you want to d-load into that folder, should take like a minute, then open the file and click on the sv.6. It should ask you to open the sv6 into the game and say yes, wait for the objects, then voila. I've never tried running it directly after clicking a download link, I always save the parks I download into separate files (like at NE, spotlights, designs, etc). Hopefully you can do it this way.

As for me, I'll comment on it when i get the chance.

• 8 months later...
Yea,but I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 Deluxe and I can't have 4 car per trainer becuase for some odd reason,also my cousin gots the triple thrill pack and I tired to exported my park on to his game and it wouldn't work.

Where is the download at please reply with the link.

Yea,but I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 Deluxe and I can't have 4 car per trainer becuase for some odd reason,also my cousin gots the triple thrill pack and I tired to exported my park on to his game and it wouldn't work.

Where is the download at please reply with the link.

In the description it clearly says download link on page 18.

• 3 years later...

I am done with this park, but I am working on a Paramount Park. Well, at the moment I am putting a hold on the park due to school and not having time to play RCT2 lately. Hopefully I do get time in the future to post a new update for my Paramount Park.

I LOVE THIS PARK!

Please do another update or create a new park. I would really like to see more of your work!

I am done with this park, but I am working on a Paramount Park. Well, at the moment I am putting a hold on the park due to school and not having time to play RCT2 lately. Hopefully I do get time in the future to post a new update for my Paramount Park. I didn't mean to double post, I haven't been on this site for a while now and I seem can't find the delete post button. Is it now gone or something?