• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE!!!

SCR39.BMP

The grand opening day for the new coaster called Calamity Express. Although it was maybe the best coaster in the park I think,even better then Superbeast.

SCR42.BMP

This picture is so epic.

SCR44.BMP

SCR55.BMP

Inside the mountian.The little slope you see before the bank turn is smooth for some reason,but it maybe it becuase you can't see nothing.

SCR50.BMP

SCR48.BMP

They made the tunnel better.

SCR47.BMP

SCR53.BMP

Last photo of this update.

Using multiple lifts and numerous underground sections are unrealistic and dont really go with what youve built so far, which seems to me to be a realism approach. I guess im saying I dont like this addition as it doesnt fit the parks style.

Using multiple lifts and numerous underground sections are unrealistic and dont really go with what youve built so far, which seems to me to be a realism approach. I guess im saying I dont like this addition as it doesnt fit the parks style.

I'm thinking you need to re-read the Etiquette thread, Mr. Opinion on Everything.

I'm thinking you need to re-read the Etiquette thread, Mr. Opinion on Everything.

B.A.B. is always asking for comments and criticism. So it's not really that severe?

And this is why I preferred the first coaster over the second one. You're using the underground area as if it was a dark ride, and in a realistic context (from what you're building style is showing,) your design is messy compared to the first design that actually utilized the mountain as a mountain.

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but with you're intention to send this in to NE, I want you to succeed.

I didnt really think i was being too harsh either. He told me on chat that he wants to send it to NE, and so I was trying to give critiscism based on NE-standards. But if I was too harsh, I wont be again. I enjoy seeing this parks updates and I would like him to succeed with an NE submission, so I felt constructive critiscm as so was helping, not being harsh.

But in the end, its his park, and he's allowed to enjoy the game however he wants. So keep at it BAB

I it is okay I just like having peoples thoughts on what they think about it. I also just build whatever comes to mind, for example I thought about a express like ride and it comming out and in a mountian with special effects and stuff . So I made it come true and I thought it turned out great for a adventure park like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this park. You and I have very similar styles of park operation. I hate when people build realistic parks and give no thought whatsoever to guest flow. I love seeing long, full lines and trains that actually wait to leave the station (like in real life). Usually people leave the rides as 10 second dispatches so trains are empty, rides are empty and the ride operation is extremely unrealistic.

I usually go for the TV's in the lines because when the park gets bigger I want more mechanics and handymen and don't want to waste staff spots on entertainers. Your method looks much more appealing though.

One small suggestion... how about some lights for the Calamity Express line? I think it would get awfully dark lol.

Keep up the great work!

Well I am going to start another project and quit playing and adding to this park, so tht means a download will be on tomowwor or later then that. I am saying good bye to this park forever and starting something else new, but I have to put the finishing touches on the park though. Then I will release to NE. So They will be something waiting for you guys in the future from me that new.