Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PRESS RELEASE:

Builder:B&M.

Name: Superbeast

Year Built:2000

Speed:67mph.

Cost: 9.1 million dollars

Info: It will be the second dive machine coaster in the world.Also it will be the longest in the world to.

Story behind it: A beast from the black forest was wondering and found another to rest in,well it stay there for centuries,until the land starting clearing for corkscrew adventures and the beast got mad. So in 2000 he had so much rage in him that he grew into the SUPERBEAST!!! He wanted to take revange from cursing the peeps with a ride they never forget.

SCR4.BMP

Construction of the ride.

SCR6.BMP

The layout.

Edited by B.A.B

Interesting coaster. A nice layout for an early Dive Machine and something I think Alton Towers should have done with Oblivion rather than finishing on just the turn. The story seems kind of inspired by Nemesis. Am I right? I love what you have so far and I look forward to seeing it finished!

Big Update.

P.S:Some pictures will have a red downward sign becuase I was making some guest leave from path problems,but I fix it though.

SCR8.BMP

Well I went back to the park on grand opening day of the Superbeast.Man was it pack that day,but I got some great pictures to show you.

SCR9.BMP

SCR10.BMP

SCR11.BMP

SCR13.BMP

Without CS.

SCR15.BMP

SCR16.BMP

Last photo of this update.

Update.

SCR19.BMP

Well the park had a happy 2000 season,but that season has to come to an end some day.Although did I told you guys that the park had a little expanison.Also here the frist shop which sold gifts.

SCR18.BMP

They put in two new shops,a follower bed, and a Arrow Huss Top Spin which was called The Booby Trap,by the way you will get wet but not that much.Only in the middle you will.

SCR20.BMP

SCR21.BMP

Here the second new shop and it sell Preztels as you can see.

SCR22.BMP

They also made the tunnel for Superbeast wider ,I guess they didn't want no heads chop off when it hits the spikes,but at least they made it safer for it won't do that now.

Edited by B.A.B

I got some good news and bad news.Here the bad news well I forgot to save the last time I was on the park,so that means the intamin is gone and the two shops are gone.Here the good news well I need to say that I am happy it gone becuase I can make something better then that here a few pictures of what is comming to Corkscrew Adventures 2003 season.

SCR31.BMP

Remeber I am not done,I just started building the supports and CS and trees.

SCR30.BMP

SCR32.BMP

SCR29.BMP

Lat picture of this update.

I need to say that I am happy it gone becuase I can make something better then that

Exactly. Your first I did not really like that much but this looks much better judging by the first couple pictures. With good supports, this has great potential for a great coaster. Keep this up