• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update!!!

SCR433.bmp

I went back to the park on the grand opeing day for the Komodo Dragon,and man was the line big but it wasn't as rough as most SLC are.Although I bet it will get rougher over the years.

SCR434.bmp

SCR435.bmp

My favorite picture I took.

SCR436.bmp

SCR437.bmp

Overview.

SCR438.bmp

Last picture of this update.

Edited by B.A.B

Deleted a post with Opryland pictures for the second time (you know who you are).

Please keep this on topic for the creator of the thread.

And don't report a Mod's posts as spam. You'll surely be fed to the bantron.

Edited by mcjaco

Mini Update!!

SCR439.bmp

Well 1999 ended,and well I went back to the park in 2000.I found new shops the first one was Wing Street which isn't a Pizza Hut it a cafe about The Komodo Dragon.The second one was called Sam's which is a hotdog place.The last shop was a gift shop full of Komodo Dragon gifts,and by the way this is the last photo of this update.

Edited by B.A.B

Preview!!

P.S. I will submitt it to NE, but I don't think if I should or not,becuase I had some thoughts if I will get a bronze or if I finish this whole park. That means every bit of land taken up.

SCR1.BMP

A new ride for 2000 and I can't say a word of what this scream machince is going to have in store for our guest,Although as you can see is that it like Oblivion at Alton Towers.

Edited by B.A.B

it looks good but the station and climb seem just to be there so it can go through the drop. That drop looks stunning and beautiful. My suggestion is to have it behind the building so it just climbs and falls into that rather than any turn. Very good park.