• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update.

SCR339.bmp

Well I went back to the park and took some more pictures of The Blazing Serpent and also I found something else.

SCR341.bmp

SCR343.bmp

Overview.

SCR348.bmp

I found a Vekoma Mine Train there and it was named Diamond Top Express.

SCR352.bmp

It had an Trick Track section.

SCR353.bmp

It also had an little cabin for theming and I thought it look nice.

SCR350.bmp

SCR349.bmp

SCR355.bmp

Also there was an ride that was added to and it was called Octopus Rampage.

SCR356.bmp

Last photo of this update.

I like how you took my advice for the tunnel when that corkscrew coaster exists the underground. That coaster is looking pretty awesome now. This park is starting to look amazing. The Mine Train sorta reminds me of the one at Freestyle Park but better themed of course. I'll definately be looking forward to your next update.

Looking fantastic. Utterly fantastic, for a park with no specific theme (such as Hershey, Dorney, etc). Keep it up.

You might want to build some stuff to occupy all that empty space currently filled by trees.

I want to like this, but for a person who claims to be able to build Arrows, I feel your support work for the chain lift is more 4th Dimensional style rather then the typical lattice structure implemented when this park was made. Also, I feel the Mine train should have some sort of brake run, but it's too late for that. However, I will say that I like the mine ride. It's nice, and doable for the area.

The only reason I sound so harsh about support work is that honestly makes or brakes coasters when you're trying to build for realism.

Please continue with this.

The mine coaster goes to 2 laps through the station that why it doesn't have an brake run.Also the coaster is a Vekoma kiddie mine coaster not no big vekoma mine train and it is in a small space so mostly I can't make any other scernary around it.Also the coaster suppose to be open for people to see easy.

Update!!!

SCR357.bmp

Well I went back to the park and I found a Subway and Captain D's.Also they made a tunnel for Diamond Top Express and put in two new rides.

SCR358.bmp

Also they added a brake run to Diamond Top Express.

SCR359.bmp

Here the new shops,and as you barely see in this picture there is a pirate ship.

SCR362.bmp

It was called Flying Dutchmans Revange.

SCR360.bmp

SCR361.bmp

SCR363.bmp

Here is the other ride it was called Meteor Twist.

SCR364.bmp

Last photo of this update.

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that trashcans would make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what trashcans has planned for the future. And now that it has, we must doubtlessly extirpate Comstockism root, trunk, and branch. Before I begin, let me point out that some people don't seem to mind that trashcans likes to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly cacodemonic ways to shower flighty ideologues with undeserved encomia. What a snotty world we live in!