TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IAAPA 2010 Trade Show Orlando Coverage! Photo & Video Update

SharkTums

Thanks Robb, did also realize that, after my post But will follow your tip.

I´m sure this is another dump question and asked before thousand times, but didn´t read something about it. Is it possible for everyone to go to such a convention like IAAPA or the European Version? Or what do I need to get this chance one time?

EDIT: Wow, great complete coverage! The videos are very interesting. Hope you enjoyed your stay there, like I did with your reports! Thanks for getting me through my nightshifts with them

It seems like I will first travel with you all to Japan and after that I´ll be in "Mission (to) Space" at the Düsseldorfer Rheinkirmes - full of painfull moments But I still wonder what coaster will replace Olympia Looping in the next years, we´ll see...

Thanks to Robb and the rest who made this report possible!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robb (and everybody else involved) Thank you so much for your time.

Loved the report the pictures and video's. Noticed a bunch of familiar pictures in the stands as well (which is always fun) and am truly looking forward to next year.

Is it really winter time now??

Mum.

Well it just better be ready by 4/2/11 for KD's opening day.

Or else what?

The angels might cry?

Once again, thanks for this look at IAAPA, Robb. There are many interesting projects in the works for 2011, and I'm particuarly intrigued with what Intamin and ProSlide are up to.

Part 4 in TPR's IAAPA Video Coverage!

This video includes:

- KMG's INSANE new flat ride!

- Walter Bolliger of B&M

- Whitewater West's new water park attractions

- And the CEO of Zamperla, Alberto Zamperla!

Watch this...

We have also updated our "Complete IAAPA Coverage" Update here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=189&linkid=9775

Remember...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Awesome stuff again! Thanks for sharing. The videos rock.

Did you notice any trends/ changes over the past year or two with respect to food, games or rides? Any thing that looked like upcoming 'must haves' at parks? The water park queue system looks like it'll have great potential and success.

Cheers,

J

Awesome job on the coverage! Those Proslide models are an awesome use of the color 3d printers. o wish i had one of those and the resolution looks great. I have an urge to model a slide now.

Thank you for all your work!

Is there a video of you on the Aqua Loop Slide?

First of all, no, sorry to disappoint you.

Secondly, they didn't have a full Aqua Loop slide just the little trap door section.

I hope the other 90 minutes of IAAPA video we will end up posting will hopefully meet your expectations.

--Robb "No matter how hard we work. No matter how much information we post. It's impossible to please everyone..." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

WE HAVE A VIDEO OF AQUA LOOP!

WE ALSO HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET AND INTERVIEW BOLLIGER! BOLLIGER WAS SO NICE!

(and a few GIANT Rumors that will make you scream SOB)

LOOK FOR OUR COVERAGE!

Zach and Loren

The SETGO guys!

Are you guys related to Prince Desmond?

WE HAVE A VIDEO OF AQUA LOOP!

WE ALSO HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET AND INTERVIEW BOLLIGER! BOLLIGER WAS SO NICE!

(and a few GIANT Rumors that will make you scream SOB)

LOOK FOR OUR COVERAGE!

Zach and Loren

The SETGO guys!

Are you guys related to Prince Desmond?

Hmmmm. Alberto Zamperla mentioned the motocoaster at Luna would launch at 100kph?! Did that seem accurate, or a mistranslation? Because that would kill all the other motorcycle coasters from both Vekoma and Zamperla. Also on the subject of Luna, was there any indication the flying coaster would definately be the same old layout? I'm sure I know that answer, seeing how it is the one from Elitches, but a guy can hope, right?

also.....THANKS FOR THE AWESOME COVERAGE OF THE SHOW ROBB!

Wow! Fantastic photo TR, Robb! I love IAPPA, and hope to go there one day, somehow.

I'm a totaly geek for miniature models, so all these little coaster models and waterslide models are making me drool... Those slides look like they belong in a gift shop! I WANT THEM!