IAAPA 2010 Trade Show Orlando Coverage! Photo & Video Update

SharkTums

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for all the great IAAPA coverage Rob!!!

Does Huss have anything new this year?

I am wondering the same thing. I love Huss rides and they seem to have fizzled out in the past few years on installs. Are they really just doing parts now?

They had basically nothing at their booth. Not even anything worthy to take a booth photo of.

Thanks for all the great coverage. You've given everyone a chance to see from the inside, the business of what goes on behind the closed doors. I was really glad to see the picture of the model of Mission Space. The scale of the ride is almost shocking. Only in Europe would they be that ambitious these days. I'd ride it in a minute if I ever got the chance. A big thank you to everyone else who also had information about that ride.

All this, and an interview with Spider-man to boot--what's not to love about the IAAPA updates? Thanks for the interview with Sandor Kernacs, Robb. Looks like another banner year for Intamin in 2011.

Edited by cfc

Does Huss have anything new this year?

They had basically nothing at their booth. Not even anything worthy to take a booth photo of.

This is very disappointing, hope they have some stuff in the pipe as they are one of my favorite flat makers.

BTW Robb, if you happen to be over by the giant inflatable outdoor things, would you mind letting Prince D out of the air vent, or, at the very least, give him a fresh cell phone battery?

Another TPR IAAPA Video! This one includes:

- The Gravity Group discussing the Timberliner Trains

- Proslide talking about some very cool new products

- S&S Worldwide

- Take a ride with Robb on an INSANE drop tower!

Here are the other two videos in case you missed them:

IAAPA Part 1 -

IAAPA Part 2 -

And we have also update our IAAPA Coverage in the Park Index so all of these great updates in this thread are all in one place. Check it out here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/photo.php?pageid=189&linkid=9775

And as always, POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the IAAPA coverage...more to come soon!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

The drop tower looks crazy scary. Why would little kids even want to ride the thing if it's going to scare the stuffing out of them?

If you stop pedaling, does the helicopter stop in its tracks? That could be a fun game - get as close to the top as you can, and if you drop, you lose!