TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits Challenge - Winter 2010/11

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Submissions are now open!

To submit your design, please send me a private message with the track or pack attached in a .zip file.

If you have already posted your design in this thread with a download, it does not count as a submission. When I receive a private message with your design, I will consider the design in its final form.

There are no second chances! If you submit your design to me, that's it! I will not accept a "V2" design if you have already submitted once. No exceptions!

Entries will be judged at my earliest convenience after they are submitted. However, all scores will be released at the same time, approximately five days to one week after the deadline.

How do I attach it to a .zip file?

In Windows XP, Vista, and 7, if you right click and go to "New...", one of the options that shows up is called a "Compressed (Zipped) folder". Drag and drop your file into that new folder.

The reason why I am asking for .zips is because I want to save as much space as I can on my computer.

Uh, the rules said NO WOODEN COASTERS!

Technically, it's okay as long as the track type is not a wooden coaster. I never said that lattice supports were not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

Four actually, I just neglected to green-text the name.

Four entries isn't bad for my first try at a contest, in my opinion. I'm sure my RCT2 contest (HINT HINT) will be more popular.