TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jin Jiang Action Park to install GIB

If im not mistaken not all of them had crazy downtime like the first 3 did...I haven't really read about any problems with the one at movie world in madrid...

Any problems like this?

This one also seems to have a bit of the curse as well...

How do they get stuck like this? The towers are 191 feet and the cobra roll is 110 feet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
About the trans, I went on the parks website and noticied that the simulation for the ride was using the Invertigo style trains with people sitting back to back. Perhaps we'll be seeing those on a GIB for the first time?

Just make sure that the person sitting across from you is nice. Otherwise, you might be spat upon!

About the trans, I went on the parks website and noticied that the simulation for the ride was using the Invertigo style trains with people sitting back to back. Perhaps we'll be seeing those on a GIB for the first time?

I bet it's a NoLimits simulation. NoLimits doesn't have the GIB trains.

Well, I asked Vekoma, and this is what they answered:

"Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your email and your interest in Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V.

Our Giant Inverted Boomerang in Jin Jiang Action Park will have more or less the same train as the Déjà Vu Coaster in Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, California).

As you can understand this type of train has undergone some improvements though the train will be equal to the one as mentioned above.

I trust for your understanding and wish you loads of coaster-fun."

So no, it will have the same old train as the other, with some minor improvements (wich I hope is new restraints, but I seriously doubt it).

• 3 months later...

Holy [censored], it just crawls through the cobra roll on the return trip...

EDIT: It looks like the restraints are just the restraints, and no extra padding has been added like the trains on the Six Flags Giant Inverted Boomerangs. That's a good thing, IMO, because every picture I've seen of someone riding on Deja Vu made them look like they were in a deathtrap.