TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Sally Corporation factory tour

moinab

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^And TPC Sawgrass (if your a golfer) and a lot of other great courses, World Golf Village and Golf Hall of Fame, Florida/Georgia game is worth a weekend, EverBank field is a great place to watch your favorite teams in the NFL get a road win, Jax Port is a great place to catch a cheap cruise, and St Augustine is kinda near Jacksonville and St. Augustine is is old, and old=cool. Other than that yeah not much to else to see here.

trying to find some positives in my new hometown :-/

Chuck!

I have absolutely no interest in golf, so I didn't even think of Sawgrass (which is actually in Ponte Vedra,) or World Golf Village/Hall of Fame (which is actually in St. Augustine.) You couldn't pay me to go anywhere near the Florida/Georgia game craziness, and the are MUCH better and cheaper cruise options out of Port Canaveral. You do have a very good point about seeing visiting teams winning against the Jags, however, so you can add that to Sally Corp. and the Breast Cancer Marathon!

Sally Corp. is actually a small company. I think she said they employ 40 or so people. Here is their tour information:

Tours are offered on Tuesday and Thursday hourly from

9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.

Tours are free of charge

No more than 30 persons per tour

Minimum age is 7 years

By reservation only

Not conducted in July or August

[attachment=0]brownie25.jpg[/attachment]

The T Rex looks like the one from Water World in Denver...

It actually says on the Sally website they did Journey to the Center of the Earth... So that would explain it

This is actually really cool. Glad you shared the pics with us.