TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IAAPA 2010 - What should TPR Check out?

Hey everyone!

Next week TPR will be at IAAPA bringing you lots of coverage from the show floor!

If you remember last year there were a number of cool, new things to check out, like the Timberliner trains, Aqua Loop, and a number of new ride concepts all over the show floor.

We have a pretty good idea of some of the cool new things that will be on display, but we want to hear from YOU GUYS if there is anything interesting you'd like us to cover.

Give us your "IAAPA Wish List" and we'll do our best to get photos and even better - some video!

Should be a great show...looking forward to it...and would love to hear your input!

--Robb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm really intrested in any new types of dark ride offerings. Whether it's ride systems or animatronics, I really enjoy coverage related to dark rides. I really wish more parks would look into adding dark rides as opposed to more and more coasters.

Personally, I'm really intrested in any new types of dark ride offerings. Whether it's ride systems or animatronics, I really enjoy coverage related to dark rides. I really wish more parks would look into adding dark rides as opposed to more and more coasters.

Definitely seconded, anything to do with dark rides, themed immersive experiences, that sort of thing - that'd be brilliant.

- Water park stuff

- Interesting food and snacks

- The lesser appreciated infrastructure and information systems type stuff

- Inflatables and 'party place' type stuff (I am so fascinated by these warehouse party places opening up everywhere)

- Redemption games

^Not sure the IAAPA Booth Babes measure up to other trade shows.

Be careful requesting that, you may just get a picture of Adam in a dress next to a booth!

Then you'd have your Front Page update picture!

I trust Robb's judgement in who would be picture worthy.