TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vote to get SFoT created in Lego!

So there's some new Legoland Discovery thingy opening near Dallas, TX and they're taking votes for which local attraction to re-create. And what better local attraction could be re-created than Six Flags over Texas?! Please click here and vote for Six Flags over Texas to be re-created in Lego! It says you can vote for up to 3 items but why you'd want to help another option win is beyond me. You can vote once per day until November 15. Let's get this done, TPR!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course if you people had voted only for SFoT and not helped other entries get votes, maybe it would have made it!

This comment was totally uncalled for and completely disrespectful to all the members of TPR. Who the hell are you to tell people that they should have only voted for SFoT? And who the hell are you to blame the members of TPR for it?

I think they made great choices that do a good job showcasing the diversity of the major landmarks in the DFW area.

Edited by Jew

Of course if you people had voted only for SFoT and not helped other entries get votes, maybe it would have made it!

This comment was totally uncalled for and completely disrespectful to all the members of TPR. Who the hell are you to tell people that they should have only voted for SFoT? And who the hell are you to blame the members of TPR for it?

I think they made great choices that do a good job showcasing the diversity of the major landmarks in the DFW area.

Wow, way to totally overblow my half-joking comment there, buddy. And in case you can't read, I made the topic to try and get SFoT voted in and I still appreciate everyone's effort. But seriously, someone needs to calm down... In the world of message board posts, mine was about as tame and non-disrespectful as they get.

"Completely disrespectful to all the members of TPR."

^Perhaps while you are away from TPR, you can read up on how context works on the internet.

Using the rolling eye smilie to make a sarcastic remark (and following it up with "Oh well. It'll still be a fun exhibit.") isn't the best way to convey the fact you were joking.

Edited by Jew